Chapter 11(Remastered)

Quite Funny ain't it? First she receive so many threat messages and now she was being assassinated? "Fuck" Takemichi groaned in her head as she lay down in her bed holding her kitty phone as her cat named Whiskey lay down on her stomach, purrs vibrating on her belly.

'Uagh👹' She groaned like a devil once again, 'Hanachi will you stop groaning? It's so annoying'  Kisaki scolded his cousin as he kept scribbling on his notebook at the same time reading the history book beside him due to his upcoming assignments to pass the next day, 'AGH! I can't Sakichi! It's very strange, why am I the only one whose getting targeted by those guys like what did I do wrong?! I didn't even get into a fight when I got back here in Japan' She whined as she covered her eyes in frustration 'Look' He put down his pen and gaze towards his cousin 'I don't know what was going on either, but I'm pretty sure it's connected to the organisation that uncle have been competing with or…' he cutted his words as he deeply inhaled and exhaled making Takemichi more impatient to know 'Or?' Takemichi asked 'Or it might be related to your mother' Kisaki finished his sentence as he gaze his eyes away from her, Takemichi's heart sank by the time her cousin mentioned her mother who have been dead for 10 years.

Or so she thought, did her mother really die that time, the time from where she was supposed to be dead by someone elses hand but not her mother's. 'Sakichi, please. Don't bring Mom to our conversation' She stood up and left her room leaving her studying cousin alone with a worried expression plastered in his face.
'Uhg. I hate it, I should've protect mom that time' she sobbed as she stare at the photograph of her mother who has been hidden on her pocket booklet that was on the her pocket all the time. 'I'm so sorry mom....I was so weak that I couldn't even protect you that time' she once again apologise as she tightly grip at the picture as tears tickle down her eyes.

•______________________________________•

'Shimizu!' The man shouted furiously as he barged at the cell from where the woman was chained up 'You bitch! I thought you'd cooperate properly, you're only making things more rigid!' He grip at her chin along side squeezing her cheeks revealing her injured face. 'I never agreed with your stupid concurrency, you fucking asshole!' she argued back and spat on his face. 'Oh you little fuck' He harshly slapped her face slowly pulling out his belt as madly whip it on her face, letting Shimizu scream all her voice out of her lungs to the throat with pure agony. He once again slapped the belt on her left cheek as a scratch formed, fresh blood flowing out of the newly opened wound

'One more fucking warning Shimizu and you'll end up dead!' He spat and slap the blonde madly that make her spat out tons of blood 'And like what I fucking said!! NO, no matter fucking what you do, either if you kill me, I won't cooperate with shit heads like you' She grinned as her eyes widen in irritation and anger. This annoyed the man and starts to lith up his lighter and flame up her fair skin as she scream in pain. The torture of her continues for an hour that felt like forever.

•___________________________________•

Takemichi messages Kakucho that she wanted to hangout and just the two of them no one else will tag along, which Kakucho lit up in excitement that he can spend his whole time with His childhood crush, and without anyone bothering them. 'You seems down? What's wrong Hannah?' Kakucho asked the maiden who have been licking her ice-cream as she continuously stared at the floor with a blank expression. 'Hannah?' Kakucho flick her forehead waking her up from her long time dazing on the ground, bringing her mind back to her head. 'Ah.. What was that?' She asked and obviously didn't know what they were talking about just now,'I asked you if you were ok, you kept on dazing out every time I talk to you' Kakucho placed Takemichi's hair behind her ears with a worried expression on his face 'Ah.. Uhm.. Its just... Sakichi mentioned mom on our conversation about the sudden assassination that happened to me, that's all' She faintly smiled and looked away from the gaze of Kakucho who felt a pang on his heart when he saw Takemichi's face filled with sorrow.