Chapter 4(Remastered)

'I never knew Hina-chan have a cute brother like him' Takemichi squealed in happiness 'Oh so you like him now?' Draken snorted, Takemichi then pout as she hit the male's arms who just laugh 'Not in that way idiot' she responded 'Oh by the way, do you want to stay at my home? I'm living alone and my cousin is with my Aunt today' she invited the boy who stopped and looked at her for a moment.

'Sure, the pub I'm living in will be busy today so… ' he responded which made Takemichi gasp in surprise 'You live in a pub!? Like.... Like that shit pub I'm thinking right now???' she furiously asked the boy who seemed to be uncomfortable answering for a moment but he felt a sudden deja vu in this same situation, from how naughty the maiden is right now. 'yes I do live in THAT pub you're thinking right now' he replied 'So like.... You hear moans every time there's a client??' she blushed in question 'Uhg....! I hate to admit it but yes I do' small blush yet so obvious are can be seen in his cheeks. But then an idea came to her head and started to tease the boy.

'So you wouldn't mind hearing me moan' her voice suddenly drop sending a jar of butterflies on the male's stomach as his face flushed aggressively, an image of Takemichi naked was seen in his head, who was moaning and begging under him'I'm just kidding, I have no high self-confidence to do shits like that' she leap step by step from the street line cracks leaving the boy's heart beat like crazy and the same time he woke up from his sinful daydream

Idiot. Draken thought to himself, he wanted to smack the shit out of Takemichi making him feel awkward by himself, making his heart beat crazy and making him fall for her more.(Gagi ang cheesy😭) after walking for so long they have finally arrive at the maiden's house which made Draken choke on the air, he didn't expect that this woman own a huge ass house.

'You ok?' Takemichi asked worriedly 'Yeah, I'm fine I was just shocked and surprised that you own a huge house' he explained
'Practically this isn't my house but my father's, and I don't know if I or my brother will inherit this' she smiled and sigh remembering her brother and father's face. 'You have a brother?' Draken asked an obvious confusion was seen in his face and eyes.

'Yeah I do, actually step brother' she replied as they walk towards the door where a house helpper opened the door for the both of them 'Can you please bring out a raw steak, a rose mary herb, garlic, butter, potatoes and spices I needed' as she commanded the other maid who was standing on her left side. 'Ah, young lady, I see that you bought a visitor with you' Said by the butler 'Ah yes, please lead him to the guest room and bring him some clothes to use, he'll be staying for the night' she replied as the butler obeyed.

Draken's eyes wandered around the house who was filled with different kinds of expensive ceramics and more, that once you break will cost your yearly house expenses. 'Your bath is ready, Please follow me' said by the butler to Draken who he followed from where the bathroom is for him to get washed up.

Soon Draken finished taking the bath and found the maiden preparing the table for the both of them and notice that she wipe the sweat on her eye and seemed exhausted, 'Your finished already? Come here take a sit and eat with me' she tapped the chair beside her as Draken sat down. 'Ooh! This is the first time I ate a steak' Draken exclaimed Which made the maiden nervous and tears started to form in the edge of her eyes. 'I-is it bad?' she asked, Draken then choked on his food which made Takemichi to panic and handed him the glass of water.

'No its delicious, D-don't cry' he worriedly responded as he stuttered at the same time, Takemichi was left dumbfounded and process for 2 minutes and realization hits her 'Oh... Ohh! No I wasn't crying! I accidentally wipe the hand I used to mashed the chilli on our steaks, which the spice was left on the edge' she chuckled and smile as she replied which Draken sigh and laugh as the fear he felt disappeared.