2- Names

"Mine" Jason whispered.
His voice sounded so foreign to himself.
Distorted and broken.

'The girl ...mine"

He was kneeling in front of his mother's shrine. Lighting the candles for her.

The lights illuminated a picture frame at the top. Showing a pretty woman smiling at the camera next to a kid. However, the glass at the face of the kid was all scraped off.

Jason stared at the picture for several minutes. The only sound on the cold night, was his breathing through the mask.

"mom...be happy...she is here..."
In his own twisted way, he smiled. A joyful emotion emerging inside his body.

=============================

"Oh Jason, my special special boy"

Miss Vorhees was petting the head of his 10 years old son.

It was night, at camp Krystal Lake. Everyone was getting ready for sleep. Jason smiling at her mom with his young blue eyes wide open.

"My boy, one day you'll meet a pretty girl that you would like a lot, you must be a good boy, so the girl likes you too, okay? now go to sleep Jason, I love you"

Jason nodded at his mom, grabbed his teddy bear, and fell asleep as the good boy that he was.

=================================

'Likes me ...?'

Jason walked inside his cabin.
The wind was cold. It was clear that autumn was coming its way.
The moon was shining bright above his head.
He reached for his bedroom but stopped centimeters before the door.

On the other side was the girl he just met that afternoon.

He remembered her feet stained with blood, having to carry her in his arms because she couldn't walk.

He should have paid more attention, it was his fault she got injured. He was so focused on bringing her to his home that he didn't notice she was getting hurt.

He promised to him and his mom that he would be more careful in the future.
Jason felt the tingle sensation in his chest again, remembering how small and light she was against his chest when he lifted her up.

"You monster! don't touch me!"

Campers and invaders always screamed profanities at him. Being called monster was something he was used to. But those words coming from her mouth, pained his chest like a thousand wasps stinging his heart.

He took out his hand from the knob's door and decided to go rest somewhere else.

He took off his shoes and dropped himself on his old gray couch. His mind was having hundreds of thoughts. He needed some rest to think.

Jason took off the mask letting it slip to the floor. His blue eyes staring at his hands. Remembering how her hands felt between his own.

'She smells like...flowers....her touch is...soft'

His mind traveled to the first moment he saw her.

===============================

He was patrolling his territory as always, when a loud truck parked next to the camp.
He hid between the trees, to observe the intruders.
A group of five people walked out of the vehicle.

He observed them from afar. The smell of alcohol reaching his nostrils. Making him yearn for the hunt to start.

After a few hours. He noticed one of the females leaving the group of strangers with a small paper bag on her hands.