Lookie I even drew pictures.

   Well regardless of what they chose they felt like a big ol cutie patootie

   So now we ask what is their specific role with this job? Well it's to tak care ofvthe kitties! They make sure they don't escape, feed them, water them, bath them, play with them, make sure they don't get kidnapped, ect.

   In short the job was nice and the regulars were nice too. Often times this guy with a purple hoodie and face pmask would just come in and cuddle with the cats. He had a scary aura but that all went away when the cats nuzzled up to him or mewed.

   But the very best part of the job was when Kuboyasu took some time out of his busy day to visit you.

   Nobody at the time knew where Y/N worked but as Kuboyasu was taking a quick walk to the convince store he saw them through the window while they were on their break.

   He ended up stopping bye to say 'hi'. After a bit of witty dialogue and silently cooing at each other because ofbhow sweet those two were with the kittens, Kuboyasu decided that maybe he was goingbto be a regular at this quiant little cafe

~

   The Pk academy festival. One ofbthe few times in. Students life where they can actually have fun at school. Crazy I know.

   Y/N was in thier home room looking at all the cool rock their classmates found. Y/N themselves had brought in one of those rocks with a shell imprint on it. Those things are everywhere but by god are they cool.

   Soon Kuboyasu had spotted Y/N and eagerly presented them with his rock for the festival. It was covered kn blood and Y/N was sure it was a murder weapon but they couldn't bare to wipe that proud look off his face. "Hah nice dude" is all they said. It was a nice rock indeed

   Afterwards Y/N and Aren went to go see some haunted houses

   Afterwards Y/N and Aren went to go see some haunted houses. It was cute. Almost like a date. Perhaps Y/N could test out a lil psychological trick called misattribution of arousal. In short if Y/N saves Aren from the spooky then Aren will fall for them. But it seems nothing can scare this big tough mean guy.

   Y/N looked around for the scariest looking haunted house and decided that the two qould go in there first.

   There qas the cliche ghosts and zombies, which Y/N absolutely loved. Atbone point a big guy dressed as a zombie popped out to jump scare them. Y/N just let out a painful and akward laugh as some sort of built in defense mechanism. Aren on the other hand had grabbed onto Y/N's hand to stop himself from accidentally punching the guy.

   And they just continued to do this. Going from spooky house to spooky house. Although both of them noticed that they were holding hands they just decided not to say anything because th other just looked so happy to hold each other's hands.

   Eventually they were stopped in their spooky adventures when Hairo came along to tell them that their class won the contest qith their Nendou statue?

   By the time they were able to check it out, Saili had been stuck under the statue. Poor guy can't catch a break even when he's suppose to be having fun.

[Updog ;)]

Might post a mini chappie with Y/N at the cafe