"It went fine but we need to extend the plan."

"What did you get?"

"Dreykov seems to be really alive." Natasha sighed, "He even got a superpowered mimic dude chasing us for the vials."

"He really was in the shadow. It had been 20 years." Clint replied as he came into the frame, standing beside Tony.

"I found Yelena though." She said to the archer.

"Yeah? Did you tell her about y/n?"

She hummed, "But she never heard of her. I'm scared, Clint. What if he-"

"Hey don't say that. I'm confident that he still keeps y/n with him to make sure you get to him."

"But, his daughter-"

"He would've sent us a hint, Nat, if it really happened, which I doubt." He reassured the redhead.

"Where's Capsicle, by the way?" Tony asked.

"He's in the shower."

"Ooh, and here you are, not joining him?" He smirked teasingly.

"Are you serious right now, Stark?" Natasha spat.

"Relax, I just want to lighten up the mood. We'll find her Nat, I'm very sure of this. We're finally gonna have our princess back home soon."

Natasha sighed, "I really hope so."

"So, are you gonna tell us your next move?" Tony asked.

"Saving someone's ass."

• The next day •
• Seventh Circle Prison •
• Russia •

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei."

The Quinjet was hanging around above the prison with the cloaking mode on for a while as they finally got the package delivered.

Natasha looked at the tablet that Yelena held to locate the location of their father.

Adoptive.

"Move to the door on the south wall." She instructed as she knew that the man on the other side of the earpiece was still confused at what was happening right now.

After making sure that he followed her instructions, she continued.

"Go left. Just don't make a scene."

Yelena glanced through the Quinjet's small window to look for the man that she hadn't seen since she was 6 years old.

She was nervous, but she hid it from her big sister beside her.

Knowing Alexei, Natasha knew he wouldn't listen to an instruction she sighed, "You made a scene, didn't you?"

After a moment, a door was smashed open and he came out running and looking clueless.

He grunted, "What now?"

"We're gettin' you outta here."

The Quinjet uncloaked and he was in disbelief at what he saw above his head.

Before he could do anything, his inmates and the guards ran out towards him from both sides, keeping him trapped as the inmates started to fight each other.

The guards kept on shooting tranquilizers to secure the area.

"Go to the upper level." Natasha instructed as soon as she saw the chaos below, "Move your ass, super soldier."