Chapter 7

*****

[Warning: This chapter contains parts that may be disturbing/unsettling for some. I guess it's somewhat rape, but not too serious.]

"You also haven't been in contact with him?" Anna asked Ty who was face down on his slice of the cake. He shook his head. "Okay. Now I'm worried."

"Me too. He's not someone who just cuts off connection. Did something happen perhaps?"

"Maybe. I've tried calling him multiple times, he never picked up. Maybe someone should check on him."

They all suddenly looked at me. "What?"

"Can you go?" Cheyenne asked sweetly.

"Wait, what? Why me?"

"Because our class is going on a trip tomorrow and we'll be gone for the entire week. You're the only one who'll be available."

"But-"

"Please."

"I don't even know the guy well. Or where he lives."

"I'll send you the address. Please. Something bad might've happened to him."

Of course something happened. I feel like this is partly my fault. Partly.

I guess I should...ugh!

"Fine. I'll go check on him."

She immediately grinned. "Thanks babe." She gave me a soft peck on the cheek. "But guys, thank you for this lovely surprise. I had no idea at all. I even thought he was cheating on me."

"Wait, what?" I immediately reacted. "Why did you think that?" My brows furrowed.

"You never clean after yourself. I always do the cleaning for you."

"So that's why you came so early."

"Yeah. I even followed your live location." Well that's uh...that's a bit concerning.

But I know for sure that it's gonna be weird and awkward to just show up at Philip's place. If he's even there

*

Philip's POV.

Man! I am squeaky clean. That was one of the best showers I have ever taken. I'm 100% sure I am clean everywhere, hehe.

Ugh! Who am I kidding. Trying to actually be happy and move on is harder than I thought. Ever since that night, I've felt more and more confused. I keep asking myself if I'm gay or not and that's really made me a little depressed.

Everything I do just makes me overthink now.

I got a message. It's Cheyenne again. Her birthday was three days ago. It's the first time I've not wished her a happy birthday. I feel terrible.

I turned my phone off again. The only reason why I turned it on was because of my mom getting angry at me. She hates it when I don't answer her calls. But the others have been calling too so I had decided to turn it off again.