" You see? Aren't you glad we came? " Hazamada gushed.

   " I know. How would you like a little studio tour while you're here? " Rohan asked, smiling.

   " You You'd really let us see where the magic happens? " Koichi and Hazamada spoke at the same time.

You stepped into the house with the two following you with light footsteps. You closed the door and locked it behind you. You stood with your classmates as they smiled brightly up at Rohan.

   " I've already finished today's work. But if you're still interested--"

   " We are! "

   " Then follow me. "

You followed Rohan upstairs, and Koichi trailed behind you with Hazamada. 

   " I've never seen your studio before. We always talk downstairs. " You said to the artist.

   " Yes, but I find no qualms with showing you my work space. You never asked to see it. "

You shrugged your shoulders at him and stepped on the last step to get to the top floor. He took you down the hall and opened the door to reveal his studio.

   " Here it is. "

The room was huge, bigger than what you thought he would have as a studio. There was a red rug with gold accents on the floor, and the walls were a peach color. The blinds on the windows were closed, blocking out all sunlight from the room. There was a wooden desk sitting on the rug in front of the windows, and there was material all over the desk. There was a trash can to the left, and to the right was a computer with a desktop. The blue chair that Rohan sat in to draw caught your eye, but you resisted the urge to sit in it, no matter how comfortable it looked. To the right of the room, there was a large bookshelf in the shape of a triangle, and it was packed with books and shelves. A copier sat beside his desk to the right of the room. There was a table beside the bookshelf with two trophies sitting on top with two bottles of wine. A dresser sat in the room, and above the drawers, on the wall, were color drafts. Canvas's sat around the room with paints and isles. 

   " Amazing! "

   " Those are four-colored originals! " Koichi pointed out.

   " Stunning! It's even more powerful in person! This is the most magical day ever! I'm so glad we're here! " Hazamada cried.

   " This is an amazing work-study, Rohan. " You told the manga artist as he stood with his hands in his pockets and a slight smile on his face.

   " I have to know sensei. How long have you been working in Morioh? "

   " I've been living here for about three months. I met Y/n three months ago and talked. " Rohan said, holding up three fingers.

Rohan leaned against his desk and continued to talk with a smile on his face.

   " My family lives in S-City but when I was a child we called Morioh our home. Tokyo has its perks, but it's too chaotic. It has none of Morioh's serenity and isn't at all conducive to creativity. And besides, today's fax machines and photocopiers are more advanced than they've ever been. I can send a complete manuscript in four hours, no point in living in the city now unless you care about status and all that drible. "

   " So uh, what about you assistants and staff? How do they factor in? "

   " They don't. I work alone. " Rohan said, walking to one of the windows.

Rohan pulled the blinds down on one of the windows and peered outside. But he turned back to the people in his studio, letting the blind shut again and conceal the light.