Bromgyu didn’t expect Lili to be so shameless, and his angry voice trembled: “Lili, don't go too far! Your restaurant still has the 100,000 I invested, and you must return the 100,000 to me. As for the painting, it was given to me by my good bro. Have you heard it? Given it to me!”

Lili said contemptuously: “Stop talking bullsh*t with me. The restaurant has nothing to do with you. I won't give you a penny. The painting belongs to the restaurant. If you don't bring it out, I will call the police immediately. Just say you stole the painting from my restaurant!”

Zhao dong on the side also sneered: “Boy, I advise you to get to know yourself better. My network in Wrestvel is something you can't afford. If you don't hand over the painting, I just need to say hello to the Public Security Bureau. They will arrest you immediately! Two hundred thousand case value is enough for you to go to prison for ten years!”

Beomgyu’s tears kept streaming, and he asked Lili: “I have done my best to you these years  and gave you everything I could give you. Even if you don't appreciate it, you don't have to be like this, right?”

Lili disdainfully said: “Appreciate? What are you? I tell you, I have never liked you. You are not worthy my liking! Only a man like Dong deserves my liking!”

Zhao dong also smiled and said: “I forgot to tell you, Lili and I are in harmony in bed!”

Lili said shyly: “Oh, Dong, why are you talking about this? Don't make me feel shy.”

“Shy?” Zhao dong laughed and said: “Why don't we close the foor and show it in front of this Rubbish and show him how you serve me?”

(Diskursting shwet)

“Oh, no, it's too shameful!”

Beomgyu couldn’t stand it anymore. He picked up the pillow and slammed it over, cursing: “Dog man and woman, get out of my face!”

Zhao dong grabbed the pillow and snorted coldly: “I warn you, if you don't hand over the painting, I will break your other leg and throw you into jail!”

After listening to this outside, Y/n suddenly walked into the ward and shouted angrily: “Dare to hurt my bro are you seeking death!”

Zhao dong turned his head, looked at Y/n, and asked: “Who are you?”

Lili said: “This person is Y/n, the person who sent the painting.”

Zhao dong laughed loudly: “Oh, who I thought it was a rich rich man? It turned out to be the Rubbish who eats leftovers! Her name is known to everyone in Wrestvel!”

After that, Zhao dong looked at Y/n coldly, and said: “I will give you three seconds to get out. I can treat you as if uou haven't been here!”

Y/n said disdainfully: “Let me get our? What are you?”

Zhao dong gritted his teeth and said: “Dare to pretend in front of Zhao Dong?”

Y/n said coldly: “I don't care if you are Zhao Dong, zero, or diarrhea. You make me very upset today. I will give you a chance to kneel on the ground and give my bro three heads and let my bro break your One leg, otherwise, you will die today an ugly death!”

Hearing this, Zhao dong seemed to laugh a few times. Then, his expression gradually solidified, and he said coldly: “Trash, what are you talking about? Let me kneel down? Are you tired of living?”

Lili couldn’t help but ridicule on the side: “Y/n, are you stupid? Pretending to force Zhao Dong, do you think you have a long life?”

Y/n said coldly: “Don't talk to me, smelly sl*t, you're making my blood boil!”

“You!” Lili suddenly became angry and said to Zhao dong: “Honey! She dares to scold me! Find someone to kill her! I want to tear her mouth!”

Zhao dong gritted his teeth and said: “I'll call someone to kill you, you wait!”

Y/n suddenly laughed when she heard this, and said: “Well, if you don't kill me, you and this smelly filth will both die miserably today!”

.....................