CHAPTER 11 : RING

I know I said I'll post regularly but here I'm back with a late update. I'm so besharam. Nevermind. So I hope you enjoyed Weekend and now enjoy this chapter. So let's get started.

Note: Shiva's Mother is really too friendly and is too desperate for shiva to get married. She keeps searching a girl for him.

At Shiva's house,
Shweta was adjusting Avinash's tie.

Shweta - For god sake! Stop moving Avinash. I have something to tell you. I went for a wedding. Right?

Avinash - Yes you did. You told me this hundred times.

Shweta - Just listen to me! And this time carefully.

Avinash noticed her hand and a ring was missing.

Avinash - Hey! Where's your ring? Did you lost it at wedding?

Shweta - Which ring?

Avinash - Which ring! The one I gave you at out wedding anniversary.

Shweta - Oh that one. That was fake and you're building a issue like it was kohinoor.

Avinash - (shocked) Wait. Come and sit here. Tell me everything clearly.

Shweta - Yes, you gave me a ring and I wanted to tell you about that only.

Avinash - Oh so you know Where's the ring? Tell me.

Shweta - Can you guess what happened during the flight on my way back?

Avinash - What happened?

*Flashback*

Note :- This is Shweta's flashback so everything will be according to her.

Shweta was sitting on her seat in the flight. A beautiful girl came and took her seat just beside Shweta.

Shweta - (to that girl) What's you name.

Girl -  Raavi.

Shweta - I'm Shweta.

Raavi - Nice to meet you.

Shweta - You're from?

Raavi - I live in Delhi. I came here for a wedding.

Shweta - Your wedding?

Raavi - No my friend's wedding.

Shweta - Are you married?

Raavi - No

Shweta - My shivu is also not married yet.

Raavi - Shivu?

Shweta - My only son.

Raavi - Oh!

Shweta - He's a really sweet boy. I find myself always thinking about him.

Raavi - So nice. By the way I'm thinking about listening to music for some time (as she was getting irritated)

Shweta - Oh! You know my Shivu also likes music a lot. He's always listening to music.

Raavi - where are my earphones?(while searching for them)

Shweta - What happened?

Raavi - I couldn't find my earphones.

Shweta - It's okay. Let's talk.

Raavi was getting really irritated by her but she didn't had an option. Btw she's the same lady I talked about in previous chapter.

Shweta- (showing her ring) Raavi, look at this ring. Shivu gifted me this on mother's day. He keeps buying me something on every mother's day. He loves me so much. If he takes such care of her mother, imagine how much he'll take care of the girl who'll come in his life.