cold hearted [ N.R ]

Start from the beginning

Do I really like her? Do I have feelings for her?

"I guess you do." I heard Wanda said.

"Before you ask, no, I didn't read your mind. Your thoughts are loud." She adds before I even say a thing.

"Hi." I heard y/n's voice.

"How are you?" Bucky asked.

"Still tired and exhausted. I just wanted to sleep, but I still have a mission report to do." She answered with her weak voice, when you listen to it, she seems like whispering.

"Take a rest, I'll take care about our mission report." I said and she just shake her head. This stubborn woman.

"It's okay, I can handle it." She said and sat down on a chair beside me.

"Can we just eat already? So, I can do all the things I need to do and sleep?" She whined.

"Aww, just give me a minute y/n. This will be done anytime soon." Wanda said and continue cooking. Y/N waited patiently while I stare at her. This is the only time that I appreciate her beauty. She's gorgeous, indeed.

I never thought that you're this pretty, with your lovely e/c eyes, h/l wavy h/c hair, thick eye lashes, pointy nose, and little pinky plum lips. I guess Wanda's right. I have feelings for you. I thought still looking at her and admiring her beauty.

I know I'm right, I'm never wrong. I heard Wanda said in her telepathy, I look at her and she winks at me.

"Is the food ready yet?" She whined again and let out a sigh.

"Alright, here you go." Wanda said and put the food on the table.

"Finally!" y/n said and start eating, not even waiting for us.

"Oww" She said and I look at her. Her tongue out and she's doing this little hand thing like waving an air to her tongue.

"Was it hot?" Tony asked the obvious thing.

"Isn't it obvious!?" She answered back and start doing the hand thing again. [ sorry, I don't really know what to call that.]

Without thinking, I grab her face and her tongue still out. I blow an air to her tongue easing the pain and hotness. When the thing sinks in to me, my eyes instantly widen and look at her. Her eyes are also widened, shocked is visible to her face but also a pink tint.

What the fuck? Why- did I really did that? Fucking hell!  I scream to my head.

I remove my grip from her face and start eating without looking at her again. I heard some of them cleared their throats and start eating too.

"That was something." Clint mumbled and I gave him a death stare which cause him to instantly shutting his mouth up.

Dinner is done, Me and Y/N go to the lounge and start doing our report while the others do their own thing.

"Can we make this quick, Natty?" she tiredly asked. I smiled at her nickname for me.

"Ofcourse, we will. So, you can take a rest also." I said smiling at her and she smiled back gratefully.

We start doing our report, while having some small talks, this was fun. Talking to her and knowing her more but also distracting her for falling asleep.

I heard her let out a cute yawn and I see her scrunching her face. She stretch out her arms still yawning and her eyes are still closed, I admire her and smile at myself.

I do like her, I'm sure about now. I thought to myself.

"Let's finish this, shall we?" She said and I nod, "We shall."