Inko's Life Story

Inko woke up in her very cheap apartment. It was cold and there was no heater, she hadn't been able to pay her monthly rent.

She decided to get up and find a new job.

Inko walk into her living room or what was really left after being robbed 2 times in a week.

She sighed sadly, wishing that she could change everything back to normal.
She pulled out the most cleanest pair a clothes she could find, changed into the clothes, went to put on her shoes and went out the door to look for a job.

Suddenly she found a new coffee shop that had be recently built.

She walked inside and was greeted by one of the staff members.

"Hello and welcome to the Kawaii Coffee Cafe!, My name is Mitsuki and I will be taking your order today!". The cashier said brightly.

"Oh hello!, I'm not here to order but I'm here to look for a job, if your hiring that is" Inko replied.

"Let me just get my manager for you!" Replied Mitsuki.

"Oh thank you ma'am!" Inko answered shyly.

"Hey I'm Shota Aizawa, I heard you wanted a job here" the man asked in a tired voice.

"Oh yes that's right!, I'm Inko Shimura".Inko answered with her hand out ready for Aizawa to shake it.

Aizawa just look at her hand and left her hanging replying, " come back to the cafe tomorrow and 11:30AM sharp!"

Inko didn't reply she just giggled and skipped of back to her house seeing if she could find something formal for her interview tomorrow.

-----------------------------
Author here, I'll try to make the next chapter longer but no promises!

280 words