Home Sweet Home

The young boy looked around the new room he was presented to.

"It's very dull and not much in the room but, I promise I will make the room just  in your style" Hisashi explained to the young boy.

"What's your name you child kidnapper!" The young boy said in scary voice, well tried too.

"You can call me...... Master!" Hisashi replied.

"Alright then 'master'". The young boy said, in a cheeky way.

"What's your name?" His new master asked.

"Ten...... Tomura Shigaraki, yeah that's it, that's my name!"explained Tomura.

His master looked at him dumbstruck.
That kid he took to his base made a new name for himself. Hisashi couldn't believe his eyes!.

"Uh well Tomura.., would you like some dinner?" Hisashi replied still dumbstruck.

Tomura could almost jump with joy, he had never been asked if he wanted dinner, he usually starved because he's family forgot about him.

"Sure old master" Tomura replied with the most joy he could ever get out.

Hisashi gaped at the young boy, he knew he had white hair but he had never been called old!.

Hisashi walked out the door and asked Tomura to follow him.

"Here sit at the table" Tomura's master explained to him.

Hisashi took out some left overs, from last night, and heated the left overs up.

After the left overs were heated up he served some on 2 plates with some take away rice he had bought early this morning.

"Here you go kid eat up!" His master said.

Tomura ate the left overs like it was heaven!. He had never tasted anything this good in his whole life!.

It tasted so good that he talked with his mouth full.

When he relised what he had just done he said quickly, " I'm sorry master please don't hurt me, promise to never do it again!....."

Hisashi was dumbstruck!, Who abused his poor baby boy!. He was going to kill them!.

-----------------------------

This is the best I can do for a long story!

333 words