3: Quite Frankly, Your Existence Bothers Me

Start from the beginning

The ginger leaned forward, closer to Y/n's ear to prevent Mello from hearing, "You never asked."

"I never asked?!" Y/n said louder than she intended, causing the two males to stare at her so she went back to her whisper shouting, "I never asked? Why are you involved in this type of shit anyway? It's dangerous."

There was no way for anyone to hear even though they were quite close because of their hushed voices and the music.

"Because." Parker trailed off

"Because...?" Y/n prompted impatiently.

"Because I love him."

They stared at each other and eventually Y/n's gaze soften, followed by a sigh. Y/n straightened her posture and shook her head, "Alright. Fine."

This causes the ginger to giggle, "See! I knew you'd understand!"

Mello cleared his throat, "Are we missing something here?"

"Nope." Y/n said, popping the 'p' "Well I'll leave you guys to have fun then."

With a wave, Y/n turned to walk away. A hand grabbed onto her wrist, causing her to stop.

She looked at the hand then her e/c eyes trailed up to the face.

"Can I help you?"

"Didn't I say I wanted you at my table?"

"And didn't I say I was working?"

Matt grinned as he let go of the girl's wrist, "Since you basically work for me, I say you're off duty."

The male walked to stand behind her, placing his warm hands on her shoulder and sliding them down to her arm.

Y/n's breath shuddered at the action which Matt took notice.

He started to gently guide her to the table, placing her right beside him. Parker smirked at the fact the girl didn't resist Matt at all

"Obedience looks good on you Y/n."

"Shut up," Y/n rolled her eyes, "What now?"

"Now." Matt laughed, "We drink m'lady."

As if on cue, a waitress arrived at the table. She knew her face but not the name as Y/n hardly has the time to remember their names.

Mello got nothing, Parker got a glass of Bourbon and Matt ordered a whiskey.

"3 shots of tequila." Y/n said before the waitress walked off to get their drinks.

"Y/n, you know I don't drink tequila." Parker whined

"I know." Y/n leaned back, propping her feet up on the table, "It's for me."

Matt chuckled from beside her.

"See Matt, if I hadn't dragged your ass away from your video games you wouldn't have met her. I should get a thank you."

Matt rolled his eyes, "Piss off."

"That's not what I said." Mello deadpanned

He whispered something to Mello in which he nodded in response. The brunet stood up and ran a hand through his hair before walking away.

Before he could go any further, Y/n held his sleeve in which he immediately stopped and turned to look at her.

Realizing what she had done she quickly let go.

She stood also to limit Mello and Parker from hearing.

"Where ya headed?"

"Don't worry sweetheart I'm not leaving." Matt smirked, "I'm gonna take a smoke break outside."