"And then some sort of monster kidnapped them, and now keeps coming to terrorize them. That's basically how most of them see it. Anyway, we can't stay around here. Let's hurry up and find a place to hide. There's someone I want you to meet." The purple-haired person said. Then, there was a loud scream, immediately making Y/n and Emma run in a different direction.

"HEY!" The person called out for them.

"I see you~" A demon cooed as it and other demons surrounded two children. A girl shakily held a spear as she stood beside a boy who was on the ground, too scared to move. Another kid stood behind a tree, wanting to help the kids but he was too scared to face the demons. 

"I will give you kids...ten seconds!" The demon said.

"Choose one among you three for me to hunt next. Don't worry. After you decide, I'm letting the other two go."

"So, you, who's already been hurt? You, who managed to hurt one of my attendants? Or...you, who wants to betray your folk and run away?" 

The kid behind the tree gasped.

"10...9...8..." The demon began counting.

'What a pathetic little game...They're so immature. It's completely obvious that you'll just go and kill the lot anyway. A good hunt needs fierce beasts... What's the point in going after scared little bunnies?! grow tired of it. It's been a long time since any of them put up some resistance.. This isn't stimulating in the least.' Lewis thought.

'This one's hopeless too...I miss that time...There was a good game back then...We tried to outwit one another with deadly traps...The thrill of it...! It was a battle of dead bodies... really got your blood boiling...THAT'S THE TRUTH OF IT. A HUNT IS ONLY MADE INTERESTING WHEN BOTH SIDES PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE. But nowadays, look at this. Nowadays...Now-

Y/n and Emma suddenly appeared and Y/n threw an axe directly at a demon's eye, killing it, while Emma carried the kids.

"RUN!" She shouted. As fast as they appeared, Y/n and Emma disappeared just as quickly.

"Dammit...That little.. It killed one of my attendants...!"

'Right in the eye...which means they know how to kill a demon. Even in a hopeless situation like that, they dared to jump in with but a single axe, with no hesitation...the eyes of killers. Magnificent! Perhaps I can finally find some entertainment. I haven't felt like this since the time I faced them...' Lewis thought.

"You two are my prey now. You will never get away." Y/n and Emma now stood with the kids and the same purple-hair person from earlier. They made sure to find check whether or no the pursuers had followed them.

Y/n and Emma now stood with the kids and the same purple hair person from earlier. They made sure to find check whether or no the pursuers had followed them.

"Idiots!" The purple-haired person said, hitting Y/n and Emma on the head. 

"Are you two out of your minds?! Just when I thought you had run for it, all of a sudden...turns out you came to help these kids you don't even know! Are you stupid?!"

"Yes." Emma replied.

"Calm down~ I knew nothing would happen~" Y/n cooed 

"You even had to go and get the worst of them too...That one is no laughing matter...the one with a hat..."

"Say...the demons...I mean, the monsters who come to these, hm, grounds...are they always the same ones?" Emma asked.

"Yes, but why?"

"How many?"

"Five demons, i mean not counting the attendants and i clearly remember one of them being a human"