03 ; "something is not right here..."

Author note: This chapter is kinda trash since I just came back from my vacation.

-

(Y/N) didn't mind being the main attention to everyone, specifically to the women who always stole their glances at him.

But those four women are different. He narrowed his golden eyes at Akali, who blinked her eyes tons of times when she saw a male figure that could be described as a god who stepped down to the earth and secretly observed the human being. 

Shifting his gaze at Evelynn, who seductively waved her hand with pair of eyes that look similar to (Y/N), knowing that she could seduce him and spend a night together in bed. Unregretfully, he won't be seduced by her since he could handle his hormones as a male.

One day, (Y/N). You're gonna have it one day. Remember the title of this story.

As his golden eyes met Kai'sa, she displayed a warm smile over her face as she bowed her head, showing a gesture of respect and love for him

"Annyeonghaseyo, (Y/N)-ssi. It's been a while since we met" She greeted him as Ahri widened her eyes in surprise.

"Wait......are you actually Korean, like real Korean?" Hearing her question, (Y/N) nodded his head in agreement.

"네, 저는 한국인입니다" (Y/N) spoke in Korean language, which it's mean "Yes, I'm Korean" in English.

[I just translate it, so don't mind if it's actually wrong]

"Well, since you are Korean, shall I call you Ahjussi since you're technically older than me?"

"....You can call me whatever you want, Miss Ahri. Four of you are my clients from now on, not to mention, I'm the one who should be respectful here" He returned the gesture that Kai'sa made earlier by bowing his head. "I think we shall not waste our time by standing here, not doing anything."

A dark brown-haired male dragged himself sat in front of four women who he found sexy-beautiful-cute and more characteristic he could find from them, especially Evelynn, who fit most of them. But her personality as a diva interrupted (Y/N) to find her as 'perfectionist' because she's more like a slut or whore who begging for a big cock and fuck her until she couldn't walk straight.

For the others, it's perfectly fine, but it's too early to judge four of them until he get to know them deeper. 

(Y/N) shrugged out of his long coat, folding it neatly beside him as he rolled up his sleeves slowly and deliberately, first one, and then the other. The gesture puts his tanned, toned forearm on display, and K/DA couldn't help but stare at the sudden action he did. They're slender but strong, and the sleek, expensive watch around his wrist somehow made them more appealing.

They couldn't stop scrutinizing him adjust his pair of gloves, but they immediately stopped after he shot them a curious glance, which it's looks more like a glare that could pierce someone's soul. 

"I hope you guys keep focus on the thing I will say later instead of focus on my action earlier" (Y/N) began, with an air of expectation. He didn't like when someone didn't pay attention while he's talking, whenever it's about important thing or not. "Tell me the situation"

Noticing his serious mode, compared to his flirty nature earlier, Ahri, as the leader of the group, speaks in order to save her and her friend's career in the music industry.  

"As you know, our manager made a false accusation about us blackmailing certain singers to produce the songs for us." She started, as (Y/N) frowned upon hearing that.

'Blackmailing certain singers to produce the songs for them? What kind of accusation is that? It's that even make sense in the first place?'

He couldn't believe how the hell they got canceled by spreading a dumb rumor. Is there any evidence in the first place to confirm it?