Said each of the boys as they went to do what they were told. Once the girls were fully cleaned and done they both walked out in warm pajamas and fluffy socks.

" hey girls, we are gonna make dinner but since we aren't done yet would y'all like to help?" Asked Bennett as he placed all the groceries on the kitchen counters.

" yeah we'd like to help!" Said klee before she sneezed into her elbow.

Qiqi looked at the girl with a soft worried smile before looking to the boys. " I think klee needs medicine."

Chongyun nodded and walked over to the girls. " I agree, I think you both need medicine and a good talking too." He said while picking them both up and placing them on the couch in the kitchen.

" we'll run to the store to get some medicine can y'all watch the girls and make dinner?" Razor asked the other two while rubbing the back of his neck.

" yeah we can take care of them, go ahead." Xingqiu said while going to the kitchen and started to make dinner while Bennett washed up his hands and followed razor to the car.

" that was so scary razor." Bennett said while sighing as he sat down in the car and watched the road.

" Yeah it was, I'm just glad they are safe." Razor said while holding Bennett's hand and making funny faces to cheer the male up.

" watch the road razor." Bennett said while giggling lightly at his boyfriend.

" I am I am ."
_______________________

" are you okay klee? I'm sorry I let go of y-you." Qiqi said as tears rolled down her eyes again. She couldn't help but feel like this was her fault for letting go of the other girl.

" hey qiqi don't cry, it's not your fault. It's the wind's fault." Klee said while patting the other girls back softly and smiling at her to cheer her up a little.

" b-but if I just..." before she could finish talking klee placed a hand over her mouth and shook her head. " nope nope nope. It was my idea in the first place to go fishing and to go in the woods. So don't blame yourself for-achoo it" klee rubbed her nose while sighing.

" fine but I'm really sorr- achoo~ y " Qiqi said while blinking the water from her eyes. The sneeze she just had made her eyes very watery and hurt the back of her throat.

" it hurts." Qiqi mumbled while rubbing her eyes. " yeah it does" Klee said before coughing out lightly while smiling.

" it was fun though." The girls said at the same time while smiling at each other before they both placed their heads down onto each other and slowly fell asleep on the couch all warm and cozy in big blankets.

" Xingqiu is dinner almost done?" Asked chongyun as he looked at the girls and then his boyfriend in the kitchen before he walked over to help him.

" yeah just need to finish the fish." He said while flipping the grilled fish and waving a fan like thing over it to cool it down a little.

" want me to set up? The girls fell asleep so I can help." He said while grabbing the plates and glasses for the table.

" yeah that'd be great." As the fish came off the grill Xingqiu placed them all on a plate and walked the rice and plate of fish to the table and just as chongyun and Xingqiu were about to grab the cups to fill them up with water Bennett and razor came in with a bag of a few things.

" what did y'all get besides medicine?" Chongyun asked hoping they may have also picked up his medicine as well for his anxiety.

" we got the medicine for the girls and yours along with some hot chocolate and stuff for that." Razor said while tossing a medicine bag to chongyun and walking over to the couch to wake up the sleeping girls.

" thanks" chongyun mumbled as his cheeks turned red a little at how his friends remembered he had ran out of medicine and how he'd forget ever time to get it and would often be too busy to go out and get it.

" of course, we knew you need it." Bennett said while placing the bag on the counter and walking to the table. " they fell asleep?"

" yeah, should we wake them so they can eat and then let them fall back to sleep?" Razor asked while looking at the peaceful girls and smiled as he pulled out his phone and took some pictures of the girls cuddling and snoring lightly.

" yeah so they can eat and take their medicine then we'll watch a movie. They can fall asleep while watching it." Bennett replied while the other nodded in agreement.

" alright, klee, qiqi it's time to wake up for dinner." Razor said while softly shaking the two and to his surprise they woke up and followed him to the table while rubbing their eyes.

" what's for dinner?" Klee asked while looking at the boys.

" grilled fish and rice with seaweed on the side." The girls smiled and sat down.

" sounds good." Said qiqi as she sat by klee.

" yummy!" Klee said while kicking her feet back and forth as she waited for her food.

They all started to eat and once done the boys gave the two girls some medicine before placing them both in the middle of the long cozy couch and each of the boys sat on either side of them.

They dimmed the lights and put on genshin impact a cute kids movie that had a villain and a lot of adventures! It was the girls favorite movie and the boys enjoyed it as well.

As the movie placed they all started to slowly fall into a deep slumber. Starting with the girls and ending with all the boys.

All cuddled up to each other while genshin impact played in the background. Their long day has finally came to an end and tomorrow would be another adventure waiting for them just like their favorite movie. adventures everywhere they turned.
_________________

a little short but I'm glad I got to finish up the boys adventure with the girls! Tbh I'd say I really enjoyed writing too! :)

Alright I'll probably post again on Thursday night or Friday before post on Saturday! I hope y'all had an amazing day and night <33 mwah mwah

the post on Thursday/Friday will be venti and xiao because I wanna do something cute for the special so imma need to update their current situation! ;)

-kuma