The Coffee Shop

It was a cold winter's day in Japan.
Hisashi Midoriya was walking into a small coffee shop that had recently just opened.

Just before his eyes, he saw the most beautiful woman there.

"Hello!, My name's Inko and I would be pleased to take your order" The beautiful cashier said.

"I'll just have a small hot chocolate to go" Hisashi answered with I small blush on his cold pale cheeks.

"Sure, that will be $2.50!" Inko said with her cheerful smile.

"Just on card". Replied Hisashi. After he payed for his drink, a staff member yelled.

"SMALL HOT CHOCOLATE TO GO!"

That's was quick Hisashi thought.

"That's mine, thank you" Hisashi replied.

After leaving the coffee shop, Hisashi wanted to go back in and ask for Inko's number

Suddenly in the snowy distance, Hisashi heard a small whimper.

He look around the area before spotting a young boy

"Hey there little guy!, would you like to come with me and stay out of the cold?" Hisashi whispered to the young boy with a fake smile.

"How can I trust you!" The young boy almost shouted.

Hisashi smirked. "Take my hand and I promise nothing will hurt you ever again". Hisashi answered.

"Fine but if I find out your lying, I will disintegrate you!". The young boy yelled at him.

Feisty, Hisashi thought. He picked up the young boy, placed him on his hip and walked to his base.

"This all have right now for you but you will get more later on, I promise" Hisashi explained.

-----------------------------
Hey author here, sorry if it's a bit short I will write a longer chapter soon!

284 words