Wolf Fighter - chapter 19

Start from the beginning

"W-w-what?" I felt all the blood drain out of my face.

He walked closer to me and bent his head to my ear and said, "You heard me," in a low and sensual voice might I add. "Your mine Trina and you always will be," he was kissing my neck where he would mark me as his. This fine specimen was doing delicious things to my senses, but seriously, when is he ever going to learn that he can't dictate me. Plus, I don't want anyone else as my soul mate.

So, I did the only thing that would make me feel better at the moment. No, I didn't slap him although it did sound nice but I did push away from me and turned on my heel to meet my sister at the door and left him there at the top of the stairs to mull over his idiotic request or demand of me. I can't believe he's acting that way or maybe I should already know better since he has always acted like a caveman. Is that a bad ting? I mean, I am his mate so shouldn't I move in with him. The only reason us werewolves move so fast in our relationships is because we tend to die at a young age... And that's only if we get killed in a fight or something like that. There is always someone out side our packs who always wants more than they already have like my father for instance but is that a good reason to proceed so suddenly. What am I going to do?

"Tri-na," Cyrena sang in my ear to get my attention.

I looked up at her with both of my eyebrow raised, "Que Pasa? (What's up?)

"Are you ok? You haven't heard a word I said."

"Sorry, I'm fine. Just thinking." She jerked her head to the side.

"Oh... You mean what you're planning to do to Liam about this whole 'you're moving with me,' deal?" I chuckled because she tried to do impersonate Liam, which she totally failed at.

"Planning? No, just thinking how I'm going to handle the situation. It seems your pack is very male dominated like how my father was to me and I don't like it. Having Liam act that way makes us butt heads when he tries to flex on me. My dad," I look towards her and I caught the last bit of her eye roll, "I mean our dad, well, he was never nice to me but was to everyone else who was in the pack he and my brother ran." I became silent after that. I hate my father with a passion, "I daddy issues. Can't you tell?" She giggled, so I looked towards, "What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Nothing, nothing, sorry," I swear something was off about her but I don't know what.

"By the way, we're training after school again, so be prepared."

"Again, why?" She complained. Seriously?

I grabbed her arm closest to me and pulled her to a stop and answered her question, "I have to prepare you in case you get abducted by our father. If I'm not there to protect you then at least you have a fighting chance to escape. Don't you want to be able to look after yourself just to cover your own arse if you get into trouble?" I mean come on; who wouldn't. She's just lazy. The first day of training she was doing fine until we started running, she's slower than a damn turtle and I need her to get past hare speed!!!

"Fine," she's annoyed at me now. How can I tell? One, her voice is laced with sarcasm and two, she slumped her shoulders forward. Can we say childish?

Once our little discussion was over with she started to walk again, "Before I forget stay by my side when we get to school. You may be the titleholder when t comes to fighting but I'm the most popular girl at school and I don't want you to ruin it for me. Got it?" She stared me down. Damn, this girl got a mean streak in her. Can you say, 'INTIMIDATING,' well she tries it just doesn't fly with me.

"No worries, I was a loner at my old school and-,"

"Then you and I aren't going to have a problem because once everyone sees that we're practically twins then you will automatically be at the top of the food chain with me. I worked hard to get there, too, so I'm warning you now. Screw me over then your toast."