003

☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆

☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆

renjun

the boy woke up an hour before his alarm was supposed to go off and instead of trying to fall asleep again, he stayed awake and just stared at the ceiling, waiting for the alarm.

when the alarm eventually did go off, the boy contemplated wether or not he should get up. anxiety grew in him as he thought of all the people and the teachers and the atmosphere and just the amount of hours he would spend outside of his comfort zone. did he really have the energy for all that today? should he just tell his mom he feels sick? right before he reached out for his phone he remembered promising hyuck that he would come. the seventeen year old sighed and got out of bed.

his walls were covered by paintings and drawings in hopes that he would feel less lonely in a messy room. canvases, papers, notebooks, brushes etc were scattered everywhere in his room and he refused to clean it up. he felt a cool breeze hit him due to the window being open. he had to sleep with his window open since his room would get too hot considering it still being august.

he showered, brushed his teeth, put on his uniform and then walked out to the dining room where his father was sitting, holding a newspaper in his hands. his mother served the three of them breakfast and the family began eating. it was quiet, too quiet. renjun liked silence but not this uncomfortable almost suffocating silence. it filled his body with anxiety.

he was used to it though. it had been like this since he was a child. his parents were never emotional or affectionate people and they never really allowed their son to fully express how he felt. his room was a complete contrast to the rest of the house. his room was a complete mess while the rest of the house was uncomfortably clean.

renjuns father cleared his throat and spoke for the first time since the previous day. "so how is your friend donghyuck doing? you should bring him over more often."

"he gets in trouble all the time and yet he has some of the highest grades in our school so i'd say hes doing pretty good."

"hes a natural talent that one but dont follow in his footsteps. just because he has good grades even though he doesnt put in much effort, doesnt mean you can do the same. focus on school and work hard."

hyuckur coming today right

hyuck
ur coming today right

me
yes im already omv

hyuck
GOOD BOY IM PROUD
OF U

hyuck
but ren ren ren meet me at
the old building before school
starts ok pls pls im begginh u

me
fine

hyuck
:D

☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆

renjun took a shortcut through a little forest and quickly arrived at the old music building that was located in the forest behind the school. the blond boy was already there, standing with his back leaned against the wooden wall as he puffed on the cigarette between his lips. his uniform was completely against the dress code as he had his sleeved rolled up to his elbows, he had at least three buttons unbuttoned and his tie was way too loose. but then again, no one at their school really gave a fuck about the uniform.

the older looked at donghyucks messy bed hair and smiled ever so slightly as he shook his head. "werent you supposed to have spikes today?"

"yeah but i slept in so i didnt have any time. i was so excited to pull a freddy jones from school of rock moment but i snoozed instead."

"not surprised."

hyuck smiled at the shorter boy as he breathed out the smoke gently, letting it waft in front of his face. "by the way, im going to the skatepark with jeno after school to meet his friend mark. wanna come?"

"i would but im hanging out with yangyang later so i cant, sorry."

"you can bring him with you if you want. im pretty sure the two of them rap together with one of marks college friends and they skate together all the time."

"its just that we're gonna help his roommate ten with something important so,"

"hm... hmm... HMMMM you two hang out a lot lately im starting to feel a little replaced here ehehehehehehheh heh,"

renjun watched as the younger threw his cigarette to the ground as he continued to awkwardly chuckle. he furrowed his eyebrows while moving closer to him.

he had always admired how easily hyuck could express how he felt. he never hesitated to tell him if he had a problem with him or if something made him sad. renjun couldnt even imagine talking about his feelings with anyone, not even hyuck who had been his best friend since elementary school. hyuck had even cried in front of him multiple times and yet renjun couldnt even shed a tear in front of him.

"its not like that. i hang out with you all the time."

"and its not like i can hang out with jeno or jaemin cause the two of them are always hanging out and i cant hang out with chenle cause hes always either with jisung or sol and i cant hang out with sol cause shes always either with chenle or that new girl and now i cant hang out with you cause youre always with yangyang and it sucks cause youre the one i wanna hang out with the most."

"i promise we'll hang out tomorrow, ok?"

"hmm now youre just making it sound like a chore. youre always insulting me ren and you know im a high maintenance boy who needs a lot of affirmation." the blond looked down at the older and renjun watched as a smirk crept up on his lips. "praise me."

"ew no shut the fuck up and lets go to class."

messed up the ages in thefirst chapter so yea raes17 not 18 aite aite

first chapter so yea raes
17 not 18 aite aite