Chapter 8

Scene:
Harry, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.

Hagrid: Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

Harry: Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid: Who told you 'bout Fluffy?

"I love that name for him Hagrid!" Percy says to the half-giant wile others look at her like she has grown 3 heads.

Ron: Fluffy?
Hermione: That thing has a name?

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the–

"Oh Hagrid." McGonagall says to the half giant you was blushing furiously.

Harry: Yes?

Hagrid: Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

Harry: But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, the Snape's are trying to steal it!

"I don't think it is Evans or Snape. I personally think it is Quirrell." Percy said.

Hagrid: Codswallop. The Professor Snape's are Hogwarts teachers.

Hermione: Hogwarts teachers or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And they weren't blinking.

"The same goes for Counter-curses too." Regulus informed Hermione.

Harry: Exactly.

Hagrid: {sighs} Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddlin' in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

"Oh Hagrid!" Professor McGonagall dragging her hand down her face.

"How do to do that so easily, we have to wait for him to get drunk first." The Marauders say to the boy.

"What was that?!" McGonagall asks the quartet.

"What?!" Peter exclaims

"We didn't say anything!" James said slightly laughing.

"You hearing things Minnie!" Sirius says throwing a wink at the Professor.

"Nothing. Nothing at all!" Remus says looking at Percy who narrows her eyes asking a simple question. Remus shakes his head no.

Harry: Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid: I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that. {Exit.}

Harry: Nicholas Flamel...Who's Nicholas Flamel?

Hermione: I don't know.

"Hermione not knowing something. The end has come!" Sirius said falling onto the ground.

Scene: Christmas. The camera pans up to a snowy castle, then to Hagrid, who is bringing in a large tree. Inside the great hall, students are leaving and ghosts are singing (Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, ring the Hogwarts bell. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas...) Hermione approaches the empty tables, wheeling a cart. She goes to Ron and Harry, who are playing chess.

"Woah that looks beautiful." Percy exclaims.

Harry: Knight to E-5.

A piece moves across the board.