Chapter 5

Scene: Darkness, the train blows its whistle and pulls into an outdoor station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a lantern. People begin pouring out of the train.

Hagrid: Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!

Harry and Ron walk up to Hagrid.

Hagrid: Hello, Harry.

Harry: Hey, Hagrid.

Ron: Whoaa!

Everyone laughs at Ron's reaction while the red head blushed with embarrassment.

Hagrid: Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me.

Scene:

A number of boats are plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead a huge castle can be seen. People are in awe.

"That is what it looks like!" Percy exclaims.

"Yes love!" James replies

"it take you breath away every time you see it!" Percy says in awe of the castle.

"Just like you." James says to Percy with a bright red tint on his face.

Ron: Wicked.

Scene: On a higher level, Professor McGonagall is waiting. She raps her fingers on a stone railing, and then goes to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers.

McGonagall: Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup

"That is the same speech that you gave us Minnie!" Remus says to the Professor

"Yeah come on Minnie change it up a bit!" Sirius says smirking at McGonagall who in turn glared at the grey-eyed boy.

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM, a scared looking boy, spots his toad sitting near McGonagall. He jumps forward.

Neville: Trevor! {McGonagall stares down at him} Sorry. {He backs away.}

"He looks a bit like you Frank!" Sirius day to the boy who was looking at Alice and blushing.

"Yeah and he acts like you Alice you kept forgetting you toad!" Marlene says to the blushing girl next to her.

McGonagall: The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily. {leaves}

DRACO MALFOY, a slicked back evil looking boy speaks up.

"He looks like trouble! Probably Blonde Peacock's spawn!" James snickered.

The bleached-blonde boy glared at him while most of the hall snickered at the nickname of Lucius Malfoy.

Draco: It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. {Students whisper, Harry Potter?} This is Crabbe, and Goyle {nods to thugs with a light blush on his face} and I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy.

"Draco darling you looks so small and cute and soooo influenced by you fathers beliefs." Percy says to the blushing teen.

{Ron snickers at his name} Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley. {Ron is flush with embarrassment}