Chapter 1

A neighbourhood on a street called Privet Drive. An owl, sitting on the floor street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious appearing old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lampposts.

"I want it!" The Marauders yell.

"Sorry boys it is mine." Ron says as he pulls out the deluminator.
The Marauders look at him with jealousy while the Prewitt twins nod their head with smirk on their faces, proud of their nephew.

He puts away the device and a cat meows. The man, ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, looks down at the cat, which is a tabby and is sitting on a brick ledge.

"Minnie!" The Marauders, the Prewitts, and the twins shout.

"Do not call me that." Professor McGonagall said to the boys, but if you look closely a small smile is playing on her lips.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

"Called it!" Sirius screamed.

"Nobody disagreed with you, idiot." Bellatrix shouted.

The cat meows, sniffs out and the camera pans back to a wall. The cats shadow is seen progressing into a human. There are footsteps and MINERVA MCGONAGALL is revealed.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: And the boy?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Albus: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

Hagrid blushed while Harry whispered to his two friends.

"Just not our secrets." Hermione and Ron nodded along with Harry.

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man, RUBEUS HAGRID, takes off his goggles.

Sirius' eyes light up.

"Can I –" Sirius starts

"NOOO!" James, Remus and Peter shout.

"But–" Sirius gets cut off again by the rest of the marauders protesting again.

Sirius sags down in defeat.

Percy leans over to Sirius and whispers in his ear. "I'll buy one for you."

Sirius brightens again and beams at Percy and thinks James picked the right one!

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him. There you go.

Hagrid hands a baby in a blanket over to Dumbledore.

All the women in the room coo and baby Harry.

Harry blushes at the coos. Percy realises he is uncomfortable so she ticks his head into the crook of her neck while she rubs his back in comfort. While she doesn't realise a glare she is receiving from a certain red head.