Molly and Arthur look down with shame and embarrassment and sadness that they could barely get by.

Well soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Dont want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there. {extends hand with a light blush on his face.}

"Why did you say all of that?" Harry asked.

"I just wanted to make a good first impression and to impress you." Draco say looking down in shame.

"I am so sorry Mr and Mrs Weasley I was also so caught up in trying to please and impress my father and to try and get him to be proud of me that I said mean and horrible things to people." Draco said holding his head in his hands.

"Wait a minute! Draco you don't need to impress Harry and you sure as Hades don't need to impress your dead beat father, you don't need to please or impress anyone. Just be who you are and who you want to be!" Percy says to Draco.

Draco sits there contemplating her words.

Harry: I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks.

"Oooooooooohhhhh!"

"Buuuuurrrrrrnnnn!"

Draco looks quite crestfallen then glares at Ron. McGonagall returns and smacks him on the shoulder with a paper. He retreats with one last glare.

McGonagall: We're ready for you now.

She leads everyone through two large doors and into the Great Hall, where there are four long tables with many kids, as well as floating candles. The roof appears to be the sky.

"Woah!" All the demigods say

Hermione: It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History.

Percy looks horrified!

You read BEFORE SCHOOL!" Percy asks the bookworm

McGonagall: All right, will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbldedore would like to say a few words.

Dumbledore rises from the main table.

"Why is you seat like a golden throne?" Thalia asks.

She gets no response.

Dumbledore: I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch {signals to ragged old man with a cat with red eyes} has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you.

"Why would you say that to students it is like you want them to go up ther– wait a minute, Oh my Zeus I figured it out HOLY MOTHER OF HERA!" Percy realised.

"What?!" James and Harry asked.

"I'll explain after the movie if my theory is correct and I have a feeling it is."

McGonagall: When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger.

Hermione: Oh, no. Okay, relax. {She goes up}

Ron: Mental that one, I'm telling you.

"Ronald Weasley!" Molly shouted.

"She should almost like her howler in second year." Ron whispered to Harry, Draco and Hermione who silently laughed and Ron's misfortune.

Harry nods in agreement.