Part 2; ɴᴇᴡs + ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

Phil slowly opened the door to his cottage that him and his son's resided in. He took in a shaky breath, he pushed the door opened and was greeted by his son's.

Phil's oldest noticed his trouble, "Father, what is wrong?"

Phil put his hand up, and sat down in one of the chairs. He ran a hand through is hair. Phil motioned for them to sit on the floor in front of him. They hurried to.

Phil smiled at them, he handed Wilbur and Tommy their gifts. They thanked him. Phil slowly pulled out the mushroom and gave it to George.

George looked at him in slight shock, "Father.... How? Thank you."

"Father, you never told me what was wrong," Wilbur said.

Phil sighed, "I, I made a 'deal', if you can even call it that, with a killer. Part of the deal was I have to bring George to him tomorrow."

George glanced up from where he was staring at the mushroom in his hand, "Why, Why does a killer want me?"

Phil gulped, "The mushroom, I hadn't realized it was his. He told me it was either I stay and he killed me then killed who requested the mushroom, or I bring the one who requested it to him tomorrow and he keeps them alive."

"I'll go, by myself. He could go back on it. You made the right choice father, I should pay. I was the one who requested it." George whispered.

Wilbur put his hand on his brothers shoulder, "Isn't there another way? Couldn't we just move?"

George shook his head, "No, I have to. It will be fine. I could always escape. Give him a false sense of me staying."

Tommy handed George his bandana, "Take this, so you have something to remind you of me."

George put the bandana in his pocket, safely.

Wilbur gave George his guitar pick. Wilbur nodded his head, George knew what Wilbur was saying.

George put the guitar pick with the bandana. George looked at the mushroom, he sighed softly.

"Wil, take the mushroom,"

Wilbur nodded his head and took the mushroom softly.

_____________

George arrived where his father told him to go, in front of him was a beautiful old manor. It wasn't creepy.

George whipped his head around when he heard foot steps, standing a little ways behind him was a man.

The Man had dirty blonde hair, he wore a smiley face mask over his face. His clothing, it was weird for a killer to wear. The Man had a black turtle neck on, with a unzipped cropped green sweater over it, his pants were a beige color. The man's shoes were worn out black ones.

The Man walked towards George, slowly, like he was a predator trying not to scare its prey.

"So you are the one who requested a mushroom, mm."

George nodded, "If I am staying here, I would like your name at least."

The Man tilted his head in a childish way. "No one has ever asked my name before," he hummed.

George raised a eyebrow. Seriously, no one has ever? George though. "Are you going to tell me or no?" George questioned.

The Man chuckled, "Oh, I like you. I guess you can know my name. It's Dream."