CHAPTER 6🤐

The night wind whistled between Su Yan and Xia Tingwan, and they looked at each other and were silent for a long time.
Xia Tingwan's breathing gradually returned to stability, he stood up and looked at Su Yan, and at that moment, he also felt sad with empathy.

What exactly did they do to each other in this marriage.
Five years ago, he was willful and arrogant, but he had not yet committed such a heinous crime; Su Yan was gentle but principled, and he was the coolest man in his eyes.
But five years later, they were completely different.
They become worse and unhappier
people.
"Su Yan, can you tell me what you have specifically helped me with...?"
Xia Tingwan took a deep breath: "You won't buy the police off, will you?"

Su Yan rubbed his temple with his hand, he didn't seem to want to remember that incident, hesitated for a moment, or said slowly: "There is no doubt that you drunk driving." Yin Ning and his mother were involved in running a red light, and neither was seriously injured, so they were not criminally convicted of traffic accidents. After you fell into a coma that night, Yin Ning's mother immediately agreed to mediate with me privately—I paid far more than I would normally need to pay for civil damages. The police sentenced you to pay the main responsibility, because you were a first-time offender, the alcohol content was not enough to drunk driving, and then there was a letter of understanding, so your driver's license was revoked for six months, and there was no sentence of detention."

"On the media side, there were two companies that first came to know the situation, and I took the money to ask them not to report."
When he said this, he paused for a moment in pain and whispered, "If you ask me if you have used the power of the Su family to keep you from being guilty, I have
not." But you're the star, everyone in the room who knows, the reporters, the police, Yin Ning's mother, I bought them — they know who I am, they take money, so they're not going to open their mouths.
Xia Tingwan covered his mouth, but still let out a low moan like a struggle.
"So I think that means morally — we're all guilty."

Su Yan's expression was very calm, he tightened his lips, and those narrow and deep eyes looked at Xia Tingwan: "I have already thought about it, before Yin Ning's mother quits her drug addiction, I will take care of Yin Ning in the form of a guardian, which is the only way I can make up for
it."

"You're wrong, Su Yan."
Xia Tingwan shook his head, his eyes were full of red blood, stared at Su Yan, and said in a hoarse voice: "All this is wrong, it is not something you and I can make up, your money can't make up for what he lost, and it can't make up for what he suffered in vain."
"If someone is responsible for all this, that person is not you, it's me."
Xia Tingwan's fingers trembled and nodded toward his chest: "It's me, Su
Yan." I'm the one who should spend my life atonement and guilt, and I'm the one who should take care of Yin Ning—you can't do it for me. "Summer court late."
Su Yan frowned, he wanted to open his mouth, but was directly interrupted by Xia Tingwan.

"I'll come back and talk to you about it again, when I'm ready."
Xia Tingwen took two steps back in a row, and after saying these words, he turned around and opened Zhao Nanshu's car door and went
inside.
In the place where Su Yan could not see, Xia Tingwan finally could no longer restrain himself, he did not care to look at Zhao Nanshu even a glance, but just fell down and cried in
collapse.
As an adult, he had never cried like
this.
For the first time in his life, he felt heavier than ever.
Being abused, abandoned, though dark and helpless, it was not heavy, for for the first half of his life he was always convinced that he was a
victim.
He always let himself go, let go of his frivolity, exaggeration, irresponsibility and willfulness.

Only now did he finally understand one thing, he was not, he was not.
He is the perpetrator.
He hurt not only innocent people, but also an unfortunate 11-year-old child.
He also hurt Su Yan, and he slaughtered their marriage with his own hands.
He was the murderer.
From now on, he will have to pay for it for the rest of his life.
Xia Ting had a dream that night, but when you think about it, it doesn't seem to be a dream.