I'm Not Delicate!

Start from the beginning

"Well than and we're really horny", Damien says which is met with a slap to the back of the head from Lucian.

The action making me chuckle.

"That makes sense, but I'm not a werewolf so I'm still not following, I mean I didn't even think I could have children, my old 'pack' didn't exactly keep me clean or well fed or hell even healthy in the slightest bit", I say trailing off as I see the looks on there faces become darker.

Ah there's that murderous intent I feel in love with

"Love, we are the Kings it's imperative that we have a heir, so we are a little more, um active and a lot more fertile than others," Damien says trying to further explain.

It takes me a minute to process it, but once it finally clicks, "ohhhh".

"I get it now, but ummm if you don't mind I'd like to be alone for a little while so I can process this, please", I say my voice becoming increasingly quieter.

They share a glance with each other.

"Okay, I'll meet in in the garden in a few hours, cupcake". Lucian says.

I solemnly nod my head so he knows I heard him.

"Okay Doll, if that's what you need, we're going to head back to the pack house, call us when you need us." Xavier replies.

He then leans down a leaves a gentle kiss on my temple.

I watch the three of them leave the house. When I'm sure they're gone I head straight for the garden, I found it a few days ago and have been obsessed with it ever sense.

 When I'm sure they're gone I head straight for the garden, I found it a few days ago and have been obsessed with it ever sense

I go out into the garden to clear my head and collect my thoughts.

I just don't understand how this happened so fast?

I loose track of time, the sun has slowly started to set, and before long I see Lucian heading in my direction. The thing that catches me off guard is how tired and stressed he looks, when just a few hours ago he seemed so happy and excited.

"Hey you okay, cupcake?", he asks.

"I'm getting a better grip on the situation, but you look like absolute shit", I respond.

"Ah just what every man wants to hear from the women he loves, that she thinks he looks like shit", he deadpans.

We share a moment of silence before I bust out laughing, I started laughing so hard I was doubled over, and before I could acknowledge what was happening I was thrown over Lucian shoulders and he was trudging back to the house.

I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp, almost kicking him in the face in the process.

*smack*

"Did..did you just slap my ass?!" I shout.