Two Thirty am (Rjoyieee)

Start from the beginning

She now lives in a penthouse. And it's freakin enormous! The sleek window glass enables you to see the beauty of the city while the rose beige color of the walls complimented the interior design.

There's also a pink grand piano resting at the center of her living room. I don't even know if she could actually play it.

It's far different from the old apartment she had back then and I am very happy of what she achieved over the years.

I may not be as successful as she is right now, but I am contented of the things I have.

"Well, maybe changing to different agency was a good decision. And I thank you for that. Here, take a seat." I sat down on the plush chair and take in the view of the city.

"I am happy for you, Zi Wei."

"And I am sad for you, Yue Yue.." she pouted like a baby before grinning wide and I spanked her.

"Aww!" She protested while tickling me and we both laugh like a child. Just like the old times, some things never changed.

"Okay! Okay! Please let go of me." I pleaded as we both sat down properly.

"Now, tell me. Are you sure about this?" The serious face she's giving me tells me as if I am in danger.

"I am here. So, I can say I am.."

"Just remember that I am always here for you. Now, move your ass and start preppin."

"Prepare for what?" My forehead begins to form a crease as she eyed me suspiciously.

"We got a party to attend to."

"What party? I thought it'll be tomorrow." I asked in confusion.

"They will be having a party tonight before the big event tomorrow. So, go quick! I hope you had a good night sleep."

"Hate to say this but I didn't."

"You better prepare your heart."

Well, my head is actually spinning right now. I wasn't able to sleep during the flight because of the nerves. And what she just said didn't helped me at all.

'Goodness gracious! Who wouldn't be nervous? I will be seeing him after five freakin years. And on top of that, I will be seeing him tonight!'

I have been preparing my mental and emotional health after receiving that invitation, but I didn't expect I only have like an hour now to finally face him.

'Okay, hit me now!'

I breathe harder and started moving my ass off.

I just go for a simple black bodycon off shoulder dress with a plunging neckline revealing my bust. I decided to paired it with black ankle strap heels. And I curled my long hair and put on darker shade of make up.

Yep! I decided to finally grow my hair for a change. Maybe, I just wanted to try something new.

Or maybe, I just want to change everything that reminds me of him.

I watched myself in the mirror and realized that..

'This isn't me.. But, to hell I care.'

And for the final touch, I decided to wear the crescent moon necklace that he gave me. I promised myself that this will be the last time that I am wearing this.

The bedroom door opened as Zi Wei stand tall looking as gorgeous as ever with her baby blue strapless dress. I saw how her eyes widened the moment she saw me.