Chapter 17

Sana's POV

I woke up slowly on my own, feeling a body beside me and the arms are wrapped around me tightly. It took me a moment to finally realize who was lying down beside me. I gasped and immediately sat up from the bed and turned my head to the side.

I shook her shoulders violently, attempting to wake her up and i succeeded. She opened her eyes slowly and rubbed them as she sat up from the bed too, letting out a sleepy hum.

"Oh, you're awake. Are you feeling better?" Jeongyeon asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, i'm feeling better. Thank you~" I said with an appreciative smile and she returned the smile warmly.

"Anyways, want to talk about what happened?" She asked with one raised eyebrow and i can feel the mood in the room dropping.

"You don't need to force yourself if you don't want to, Sana-ah." The taller girl said, patting my shoulder lightly.

"No, it's okay. I'm not forcing myself and i want to talk about it." I said, giving a small smile. She nodded her head with an encouraging and understanding smile, still patting my shoulder. I closed my eyes as a way to be calm and opened them once i feel ready to let it out. I told Jeongyeon what happened last night and she was quite surprised but didn't say anything until the end.

"So that's what happened, huh. It really hurts to hear those words especially from the one we are falling for. But it's not like we can't do anything about it. We can give hints and get our feelings across though it's hard.

Sana, do you have feelings for her? I'm asking this so you can face your honest and real feelings and accept them." Jeongyeon said, sounding like an expert in love, maybe she really is an expert in love. I thought about her question seriously, wondering what i'm feeling towards Tzuyu.

"You can't answer right away because you need time to think about it. To know your feelings towards Tzuyu, you have two options. The first option is to continue staying and spending time with her and the other option is to completely distance yourself from her, meaning you can't sleep under the same roof as each other and you will spending time alone." She told me with a simple explanation, simple enough for me to understand, and she makes sure not to use complicated words. I thought about what to do, such as the pros and cons of the options.

"I think the second option suits me. It will make things harder for me if i go for the first option." I made up my mind and went for the said option. She nodded her head with a tight-lipped smile.

"Then, who is going to be the one living here?" She asked and i pointed where Tzuyu's bedroom is. She looked towards the direction i'm pointing to and nodded her head, looking back at me.

"Where are you going to stay?" She asked and i thought about it as i didn't think that far yet. I accidentally let out a hum while thinking about a place where i can stay for a period of time.

"How about one of our friends' house?" Jeongyeon suggested with a question and i nodded my head, thinking that it's a good idea. I don't need to pay for the rent then.

"Dahyun's house." I blurted out the moment i remembered how her house looks like. Her living room is spacious and what's more, the living room is not the only one that is spacious. Her entire house is big and there is a lot of space until you can just lie down on the floor without blocking anyone's way. Jeongyeon let out a soft chuckle and i looked at her as if she's being weird right now, which she is.

"You have to make an appointment, apparently, in order to stay in her house." She told me and i frowned, furrowing my eyebrows. Why do i need to make an appointment?