Chapter 1: Relaxing Barbecue

I'm going to be doing my best on this story. I hope you all enjoy it. It will take time, but I'm gonna do my best. It's going to start at season 2 episode 3 Bestiary Master and end at season 3.

Space... Time... Reality. It's more than a linear path... It's a prism of endless possibilities. Welcome to the Multiverse...home to endless possibilities, worlds without end, worlds with their own different rules in their own realities. Spread across space and time, unknown to each other with few knowing about the existence of the Multiverse.

Earth-77

84 days ago in the town of Wakefield, a inter-dimensional portal releasing monsters of all kind and a virus that turned everyone into a zombie, well- almost everyone. Four 13 year old teenagers survived and made a living in the zombie monster apocalypse. Those kids names are; Jack Sullivan, Quint Baker, Dirk Savage, and June Del Toro. They and their pet monster, Rover, are now collecting the essence of monsters for a book to stop a entity called Rezzoch from destroying their world.

 They and their pet monster, Rover, are now collecting the essence of monsters for a book to stop a entity called Rezzoch from destroying their world

Jack, Quint, Dirk, June, and Rover were walking back to Joe's Pizza are collecting more essences of monsters to complete. After collecting the essence of the Grravel and Quint feeling better about not needing to prove anything to his friends, they head back to Joe's Pizza to celebrate. After celebrating, they headed back to the treehouse, to find more zombies are mysteriously missing. While on their way back, Quint decided to say something.

"Hey guys, now that we know that the monsters and the zombie virus came from another world, is it possible that there is more than one universe out there?" Quint asked.

"What do you mean?" Dirk asked as they drive home.

"I'm talking about the Multiverse, infinite numbers of worlds like ours. Perhaps a world where we're evil, a world where we have super powers, a world where there aren't any zombies. Maybe a world where we could be monsters." Quint explained.

"Whoa, that does sound cool. Maybe there is." June said.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be great to see." Jack said as they reached the tree house.

"Maybe a world where I have parents." Jack thought. Little did they know that something big was coming. Something that will change their lives forever, more than the apocalypse did.

Earth Prime