We 5 quickly followed them .

"Kabir tera bhi yahi haal hone waala hai ",Laksh said .
[Trans:Kabir you will also be like this]

"Iske baad teri hi shaadi hai re",Anuj said as Laksh gave him a look to which Anuj smirked .
[Trans:After that it's your turn only]

"I would be on bhabhi's side then",Rohan said .

"Yeah it would be fun to see bhai like this ",Yash said as they both laughed.

"Shut up you both ",I said while they just laughed along with Laksh and Anuj.

Entering inside we save Anika's parents .

"Namaste Uncle and Aunty",I said and touched their feet as a sign of respect.

"Namaste beta(son)",her parents said in unison .

My eyes roamed to look for a particular person . I frowuned when I didn't saw .

"Whom are you looking for?",Laksh asked .

"ofcourse looking for Bhabhi",Yash said .

"He is already wipped ",Rohan said .

Suddenly Yash excused himself leaving me with Rohan , Laksh and Anuj .

These three people kept teasing me I hoped for Karan to come quickly and Save me from these idiots only to be teased by Karan too when Finally Ishika let him go.

"Bhai Bhabhi came",Yash said coming from somewhere .

My eyes went to the entrance and I was awe struck as I saw her .

Anika

Here I sat infront of the mirror as the makeup artist did their job . Today was my engagement . We haven't had any long conversations after our 'date'.

"This Karan na I swear I will kill him one day ",Ishika said coming into my room .

"Ishu he is your husband",Naina said coming in my room too .

"What's with your behaviour these days you act all grumy and moody now a days ",I asked her .

"Oh yeah right she is behaving like that last night I forgot to tell her something which wasn't even that important she had yelled at me like a mad women ",Naina said wearing her jwellery .

"Have you missed your period or are you feeling sick these past few days?",I asked .

"Nope My period date is yet to come it's next week",Ishu said while I just nodded .

"Anyways you are looking so beautiful",Naina said as the makeup lady finished doing the final touches .

"Thankyou ",I said giving her a small smile .

I was

There was a knock on the door . It was Aditi . She looked at me for a moment and then told Ishika and Naina

"All guest have arrived Mom is saying to bring her down ",Aditi said pointing towards me .

It hurt me her not saying me Anika Di . It hurt me every damn time . I was still not used to her not calling me Anika di she treats me like a stranger .

"Let's go",Naina said .

"Wait Anika are you okay na?",Ishika asked .

"I'm ",I said .

"Sure ?",Naina asked .

"Yes I'm wasn't it you two to tell me to move on ? I'm doing it and I'm trying my best",I said giving them a small smile .