"Just relax and look in my eyes, okay?" Zaviyar told Noor who nodded softly and her brown eyes met his silver ones which looked like they were filled with immense amount of love for her.

"Mujhe dance nahi aata." Noor informed looking down.
"Par you used to dance with your brothers and cousins right?" Zaviyar frowned.

He had seen and noticed Noor a lot of times already before and he always loved her innocence and simplicity.
She wouldn't even go anywhere if her father, bade abbu or brothers and cousins weren't with her. She was always scared of the atmosphere in such kind of parties.

"Vo tou zabardasti kar leti thi kuch bhi." Noor replied with red cheeks.

"Koi nahi. I will teach you although mujhe bhi ziada nahi aata." Zaviyar nodded making Noor smile back at him.

"I love you." Noor couldn't help but to tell him this.
"I love you too meri jaan." He murmured as he began guiding her to the dance.

The party was going on in full swing.
Currently everyone was busy with the dinner and each table was allotted for two or three families.

Noor was silently eating beside Zaviyar who was taking full care of his wife to make her eat.
He knew her mood had gotten worse now that Khans and Hamdanis were allotted a common table.

Noor also wanted to cry seeing how Musa fed Dua some bites between his because Dua was holding Rumaisa and there was no way she could eat.
Dua was red while Musa looked chilled.

She thanked Allah for knocking sense into Musa before it had gotten too late.
For her only Dua's happiness mattered and now if Musa was giving her that, she had no problem with him.
Believe it or not Musa Khan was made for Dua and Dua for Musa. They complimented each other.

"Bhabhi, aapne Hania ko dekha?" A voice broke Noor's thoughts.
"Nahi. Vo aapke saath hi thi na Mirhan Bhai." Noor shook her head seeing Mirhan.

"Haan thi tou mere saath. Abhi dinner ke beech ye kehkar gayi thi ki washroom ja rahi hai. Aur aadha ghanta hone ko aaya hai lekin vo waapis nahi aayi." Mirhan frowned.

Zaviyar's ears perked up hearing Mirhan say this.
He cared a lot for his sister and there was no one else than Mirhan that he trusted Hania with.

"Tumne check kiye washroom?" Zaviyar questioned.
"Me ja raha tha lekin ek aunty ne andar ghusne nahi diya." Mirhan seemed frustrated.

"Umm Noor..." Zaviyar couldn't complete as Noor already got up from her seat nodding her head and began walking towards the washroom.

This was the essence of Noor and Zaviyar's relationship. Even though it hadn't been too long for them, they had started knowing each other very well.
They knew almost every dislikes and likes and what the other person was trying to convey with his or her eyes.

"Zavi, Hania nahi hai andar. It's completely empty." Noor spoke as she came out.
Zaviyar and Mirhan were standing outside with frown on their foreheads.

Even though Hania was a bubbly child, she was also the most responsible and respectful.
Never something like this had happened and this was only increasing Zaviyar's doubt.

And then it clicked his mind.

When he had approached him. And the things he told about what is going to happen.

"Ek seedha vaar tumhari family par hoga. Aur ye jald hi hoga. Aaj raat, kal subah, kal raat, kuch nahi keh sakte."

And Zaviyar realized that this attack had happened on his innocent sister, Hania.