"What is it tell me ",Ishu said .

"Once one of the employee did something with the important documents due to which the company could have went downhill . That employee had quickly left the city after he got to know that Mr.Rajiv knew it was him and that man had even changed his whole name and attire and went to different country with a whole new identity but still Mr.Rajiv found him ",Naina said .

"So that means it was useless even if Anika would have been successful in running away ?",Ishika asked .

"Yeah If Mr.Rajiv would have done that then what makes you think his sons will do to find her ?",Naina said .

"I was not in my right mind that time even though I was supposed to runaway I shouldn't have knowing it that I was gonna get married in the Malhotra family ",I said .

"No even I would have done that Ani to be honest knowing your past and that time you couldn't take it what was happening to you",Naina said.

"I swear if this was any other man you were gonna get married too I would have helped you run again",Ishika said .

"You both may have not known Kabir but I have known him since long as he was Karan's bestfriend ",she said .

Naina and I were in different college while Ishika was in different one.
We have been bestfriends since school but then we got parted in 2 different colleges . Ishika used to hang out with the Karan , Laksh , Anuj and Kabir as they 5 were all in same college . We had only met Karan after he and Ishika had started dating but never met Kabir , Laksh and Anuj . And when we had finally met Kabir wasn't present there as he had went to U.S for post - graduation .

"Knowing him and his family you will be happy so now I am okay as it is Kabir's family",She said .

"Why do I feel like if the man wasn't Kabir Anika was going to marry she would have been able to runaway successfully I think it's destiny",Naina said as she wiggled her eyebrows. 

I was about to say something that's when my phone rang .

"Speak of the devil ",Ishika said .

It was Kabir who was calling me .

"What pick up the call ",Naina said .

I nervously received the call .

"Hey "

"Hi "

"Umm I wanted to ask you something can I ask ?".

"Yeah sure"

"Would you wanna go out with me tonight ?",he asked I could feel the nervousness in his voice .

"And I had already asked your parents they have agreed ",he added .

I looked at Ishika and Naina and gestured them that he was asking me on a date they gestured me to say yes .

"Okay I will ",I said .

"Great I will pick you up tonight at 8".

"I will be ready",I said .

"Will see you later bye".

"Bye ",I said and hung up the phone .

I looked at the clock it was 6 :15 .

"When is the date ?",Naina asked .

"Today ",I said .

"Today at what time?",Ishika asked .

"He will pick me up at 8 ",I said .