Chapter 11 : Ride Card from Underworld

Start from the beginning

the screen shows Y/n who is sad,the other side of the screen shows a woman walking away. Then another screen shows Y/n running with Miku and the Mini Riders protecting them because they are being chased by something. then the screen changes to Maria and next to her is a mysterious man wearing a blue hoodie and Y/n with Mini Blade appeared to protect them.

kono yabou hate shinaku kanata made kakeru

Screen showing Diend accept Neo Diend K-TOUCH then Diend presses all the buttons on the K-Touch and shows Diend's Final form it's was Neo Diend Complete

hitotsu nokorazu ubau Sniper

the screen shows Neo Diend Complete with Final Form secondary Riders from G3 X to Rampage Vulcan. Then all Secondary riders in their final from launch their own finishers. Then the screen and the song closes with the appearance of the Diend logo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Ginzan )

Ginzan : damn it!

Ginzan kicked a wall in an ally before stepping back and sliding against a wall.

Ginzan : I've never been so humiliated in my life! That...That...That frick blue barcode!

Ginzan remember the moment where Diend being so tricky and cunning,he also remember when Glaive defeat him so easily even with Joker Undead arms chage can't beat him.

Ginzan : both of them!.Diend!Glaive!...both of you will burn!

Ginzan takes out his card .

Ginzan : I tink i need to get that card,the card from Underworld,card that can bearing the fire from Underworld.I will....I will...I will use it to burn up that blue barcode...

then Ginzan felt something wrong had approached him and heard deep laughter and after turning around he saw a person in a gray shirt, wearing a mask with sharp teeth pattern and has glowing purple eyes and eyeballs that look like reptile eyes

Ginzan : speak of devil,what you want ?

?????? : Oh please don't say something about devil,if you say it you will make devil happy.

Ginzan : alright,what you want ?

Kazuki : I'm Kazuki,I'm interested in what you're talking about t...

then Ginzan pointed the Delastdriver at Kazuki

Kazuki : hey,hey,I thought you are servant of the goddess not a murderer.

Ginzan : Rider,murderer,servant,what does it matter ?!,I just want to end that blue barcode!

Kazuki : then why were you trying to kill me !?

Ginzan : it because...if anyone gets in my way,or someone who wants to know what I'm looking for...I'm not afraid to kill them,if I have to.

Kazuki : he he he he,I sense it

Ginzan : what ?

Kazuki : I sense it,the power of evil spirits

Ginzan (anger) : are you mocking me !?

Kazuki : not that's your reality.your mentality chages so fast when you were defeated by that barcode

Ginzan tried to suppress his anger but...

Ginzan : why you! are you here to maKE FUN OF ME ?

Kazuki : nope,I'm here to help you to get what are your desire,I will help you to get the card from Underworld.here!