10

Coming out of the bathroom, Dasom rubs her wet hair with a towel before sitting infront of the mirror

Taking the hair dryer in her hands, she switches it on before drying her damp wet hair.

She stops when she hears a knock on her door.

"Come in," she faintly says, looking at the person who just entered her room.

Jaemin goes towards her bed stand, taking her phone charger in his hands. "I'm borrowing this," he says, waving it at her.

Dasom hums, nodding before continuing to dry her hair.

"Did this witch just said yes?," Jaemin mumbles to himself, looking at his sister with an anmused look.

However, he flinches when he hears her call out for him.

"Oppa," Dasom sighs, turning off the hair dryer and placing it in the table before turning her body towards her brother.

"W-what?," Jaemin's voice comes out as a whisper, not used to his younger sister's honorifics at him.

Dasom goes towards her bed before sitting down. She pats the seat next to her, indicating Jaemin to take a seat.

Jaemin's eyes soften when she sees how dull she looks. "Hey are you okay?," he asks, voice soft as he sits down next to her.

Dasom shakes her head before turning to look at him. "What does it mean when a boy confesses even though he just met the girl?," she asks, voice filled with curiosity.

Jaemin's soft look turns into a mischievous grin. "Ohooo boy problems I see," he teases, wiggling his brows.

Dasom scrunches her nose, shoving her brother away by his arm before sighing. "Why did I even thought of asking you," she annoyingly says, getting up from the bed.

Jaemin chuckles, pausing before leaning his back against the bed, eyes gazing up at the ceiling. "It depends," he says, nodding.

Dasom's ears perks at him, stopping in her tracks before turning to face him. "On what?," she says, intrigued by his statement.

Jaemin gets up from the bed, stretching his arms before sitting up straight. "First of all, the boy must be dumb as fuck to ask you out," he snickers.

Dasom rolls her eyes. "Sorry to break it to you but it's about Eunhee," she shakes her head, before taking a seat beside her brother.

Jaemin pauses, crinkling his forehead. "That pretty friend of yours?," he asks, brows furrowing.

Dasom nods her head.

"Does she still have a crush on me?," Jaemin asks, a teasing glint in his voice.

Dasom takes a pillow from her bed before slapping her brother with it. "You narcissistic jerk," she hits him again.