03

Dasom lets out a sigh as she opens her locker before taking out her books

It was a peaceful morning, with no distractions-

"YAH! NA DASOM!"

Or she thought so.

Dasom widens her eyes upon hearing her name, eyes rolling as she already knew who the voice belongs to.

But before she can say anything, two figures collide against her body.

"W-w-what," she mutters, stumbling backwards due to the sudden impact.

Eunhee lets go of Dasom before looking at her with the biggest grin on her face.
"You met Choi Yeonjun! Oh my gosh!!," she squeals before proceeding to hug her again.

Dasom was already regretting telling her friends about yesterday's encounter. Her mind drifting back to last night's events, she lets out a sigh.

The moment she texted them about the 'little' incident that happened at the library, her two best friends didn't wasted any second to face time her. And ofcourse, she had no choice but to tell them everything in detail.

"G-guys can you please stop s-squeezing me," Dasom mumbles, feeling it hard to breathe at this point.

Misun slaps her shoulder. "Shut up. Let us have our moment," she argues before hugging her back.

Eunhee pulls back Misun from Dasom, both the girls standing straight as Misun pouted at Eunhee. "Yah! Why did you pulled me back?"

"Because if we want to talk with Somi then she needs to be alive you know?," Eunhee flicks her forehead before turning her gaze towards Dasom, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

Dasom gulps, awkwardly chuckling. "Oh! I just remembered that I need to search for a book in the-

"Oh no babe, you ain't going anywhere," Eunhee blocks her way, smirking as she cocked a brow at her.

Misun jumps in between the two. "So my oh-so-not-interested-in-love Somi, we leave you for a day and now you've got yourself a guy huh?," she teases, nudging her elbow.

"Tsk, he was just helping me alright. Plus, he doesn't even knows we go to the same high school," Dasom reasons out, blowing her bangs as she folded her arms at her chest.

Eunhee hums. "Well no biggie, he'll know it soon enough," she says, with a glint of tease in her tone.

"Exactly. Gosh, I'm so excited for school to end today," Misun squeals, high fiving Eunhee.

Dasom lets out a snort, before looking at her locker. After having a mental debate with herself the whole night yesterday, she decided to return Yeonjun his jacket after school ends. Since he was in the basketball club, she asks Eunhee if she could tag along after school and ofcourse she happily agreed.