07

The sun shines brightly as its rays illuminates the path ways

It's a blissful Saturday afternoon.

12:30 a.m

Looking around the streets, Dasom hums a tune as she makes her way towards the bookstore.

Her dad had asked her to get a few cook books from his favourite bookstore as her mother was out for a business trip and it was now her dad's responsibility to cook.

Dasom insisted to prepare their meals in her mom's absence but her father declined it, saying that she should focus on her school work and not worry about it.

"Ahh. This one will do," Dasom nods, taking a book from the book shelf before going to the cashier to pay for it.

After paying for her book, she makes her way out of the bookstore as she walks around the streets.

Her steps come to a halt when she spots a cafe.

Maybe I should get myself a latte from the remaining money

Smiling at the thought, Dasom turns to her right before stepping inside the cafe. The bell chimes indicating that a customer has entered.

Dasom looks around the cafe, admiring its interior design.

The walls are painted sage green with different minimalist aesthetics painted on some parts of the wall. White chairs are placed on each round shaped table with a flower vase placed on each table.

"Excuse me?," she says, going towards the counter as she sees a boy turning his back on her who seems to be arranging a stack of papers.

Dasom watches as the guy stops his work and turns around to face her. She widens her eyes when she sees someone familiar.

"Yeonjun?!," she gasps, voice rising a bit as she stares at the boy who goes to the same high school as her.

Yeonjun seems to be as equally surprised as her as he parts his lips in shock. "Ahh...," he licks his lower lip, unsure of what to say.

He's wearing a white tee, tugged neatly under a pair of black pants. An apron wrapped around his waist as his sleeves were folded up to his arms. One of his shirt button was left undone as his neck could be partially seen. Something which couldn't go unnoticed.

But Dasom didn't seem to notice it as she was trying to comprehend the situation.

An awkward silence engulfs the two before Yeonjun decides to speak up.

"How did you got here?," he asks, sighing as he runs a hand through his messy black locks.

Dasom furrows her brows. Tilting her head in confusion. "I live just a few blocks away from here," she answers, not quite getting why Yeonjun was asking how she got here.