01

Seungri High School was one of the most well-known high schools in Seoul. The key factor about the school was its diversity in club activities and various outdoor activities. This high school wasn't like any other, who solely focused on the grades. But instead it also encouraged the students to indulge themselves in various curricular activities rather than just focusing on academics.

This was definitely one of the many reasons why Dasom enrolled in this high school.

Dasom's high school life was pretty much normal. It wasn't filled with drama or any romantic elements like the ones they portrayed in some of the high school k-dramas she watched.

And she would like to stay it that way. A peaceful high school life with no problems.

"Okay so for your second semester's project, I want all of you to get into groups of three and prepare a thesis on any of the chapters we have taken so far," Miss. Kwon, her literature teacher announces, scanning her eyes around the classroom.

It had now been a week since the new semester had started. The month of September almost coming to end as there were only two months before the final exams.

"And please submit it before the next week," she adds.

As if on cue, the bell rings, indicating that the class was over.

"Class dismissed," she says before walking out of the classroom.

Dasom grins as she turned towards her best friends.
"So which topic you guys wanna prepare the thesis on," she says, taking out her literature book as she twirled her pen on her fingers.

Eunhee rolls her eyes, scooting her chair towards her desk.
"You're so optimistic when it comes to literature," she comments.

"Babe, literature is quite interesting alright," Dasom remarks, pointing her pen at Eunhee.

"I agree," Misun says, leaning her elbows against Dasom's desk.

Eunhee scoffs. "Whatever. I don't understand why we even gotta learn about Shakespeare's  so called writings when he's already dead," she says, leaning against her chair. Misun bursts into a laughter upon hearing that.

Dasom lets out a snort before saying. "Let's just stick with the one which Miss. Kwon taught us last week," she says, glancing at the two.

Eunhee hums.
"You mean the one about Charlie Dick?," she asks, flipping her hair.

"Oh my gosh," Misun bursts out into another laughter as she couldn't believe what she just heard.

"What?," Eunhee asks, brows furrowing in confusion.

Dasom pursed her lips into a thin line in an attempt to supress her laughter. "It's Charles Dickens, Hee. Not Charlie Dick," she says, pronouncing the each word carefully.