mysterious room

Ok i sucks at writing title......anyway this is my first fanfic and im only doing this for my own entertainment so I will be updating it at a slow pace.

Noted: English is not my first language. So forgive me for my mistakes while writing ✍.

*Flash*

"What!?" OgAlberu exclaimed.

He was sitting in his office while doing his work as usual when a light suddenly Flash in front of his eyes 👀.

When he open his eyes he is inside an unknown room.

"Where- " og Cale standing shocked

"Son" og Deruth called out to his son

"Father!!" Og Lily and Og Basen run to their father.

"Your highness?"og Choi Han called out to og Alberu "where are we?" His hand clenched to his scabbard.

"YOU !!" Og Choi Han  frowned when he saw  Cale.

*flash*

All the others then arrive at the room.

"What!?" Everyone have a surprise reaction on their face.

Hello everyone

Everyone snap out of their thoughts  when they suddenly hear an unfamiliar voice.

"Who are you!?" Og Choi Han  shouted and everyone is in a fighting stances, ready to attack in any moment.

Whoa!! Stop that no fighting here.
I am Ailan Keir you can call me Keir.

In front of them stood a boy in an unfamiliar clothing. (A hoodie and black pant)

"What did you do to us?" OgRosalyn asked.

Oh I just brought you guys to my personal room so you guys can react to your another self 😉.

"Why would we need to do that? Return me back to the Palace, I still had a lot to do and the whole Palace will be in chaos by my sudden disappearance and you will be charged a death penalty for kidnapping a royal" og Alberu spoked up.

Aha hahaha yeah right! Whatever~
Nobody  will noticed  that you are gone anyway since I stopped the time at your world.

"What?" Everyone was shocked.

"Impossible! How can you stop a time!?"Og Eruhanben  asked.
(Kay let's say Eruhaben nim is still alive in this time in his lair).

How? Well maybe because I'm from another world or whatever it is anyway why don't  you guys  just  stay  for  a bit? I swear it will benefit you~

"What do you mean by that" og Lock asked.

"Tch just let me out of here, I'm not into in this shit" Og Cale glared.

'Oh my Cale~ no way I'm letting you out since it will be very you interesting just stay will you and i know you are just acting trash so stop that behaviour trashy behaviour' I use telepathy  on him.

Og cale rolled  hi eyes "tch fine"

**

In short you will be able to see some future and this react will let you see how to defeat the arm organisation.
So what do you say?

Everyone look at each other and nod.

Ok since everyone agree let's start .

*snap*

A chair suddenly appear and everyone sit at the chair with their name on.

A/n
By the way I respect every person that make a react on TOTCF it was such a wonderful  work.

Honestly I preferred reading than writing.

Reading 📚  others react fanfic are much more fun and exciting because you don't  know what  will happen next but if you  are the one that is writing, you  know  what  will happen next so it's  not that interesting.

I'm sorry for the short beginning but I'm not a fan of writing prolouge 😆