Knock!! , Knock!! , Knock!!

Alex pulled away and glared at the door. I laughed at him making him look back at me.

"Let's just ignore them" he said then crashed his lips back on mine. I mo@n into the kiss and pulled him closer.

Knock!! , Knock!! , Knock!!

"GO AWAY" He pulled away and yelled.

"Open the door" His mom voice ring outside the door.

"Momma?" He asked , he got up and I pulled down his hoodie and got up. He opened the door and him mom came into view.

"I wanted to wake you up for school but you're already awake" She said then looked over to me and smiled.

"Hey arya" She said smiling.

"Hey I didn't get your name by the way" I said.

"Oh yeah my name is Aurora but you can call me mom because you're my daughter in-law after all" She said.

"Nice to meet you mom" I smiled a little uncomfortable by the sudden request.

"Ok get ready y'all have school and I have work so bye kiddos" She said and turned around but she stopped and turn back to us.

"Hope y'all wasn't doing anything" She said looking at us with "knowing" eyes while I looked at her shocked.

"MOM!" Alex yelled making her laugh.

"Alright I'm done" She said and walked off leaving us.

He closed to door and looked at me , I walked over to his bed and layed on it. He grabbed his clothes and he started getting dressed.

Minutes later♡

"Let's go ma" He said taking up his car keys , his bag and his phone while I grabbed my phone. I got up and we walked out of his room. We walked downstairs and saw sof running around. She saw us and ran up to us.

"Hello" she said in her cute baby voice.

"Hey cutie" I said smiling at her.

"Are you leaving?" She asked putting her finger in her mouth.

"Yeah I gotta go to school" I said.

"Ok bye Uncle Alex , Bye Uncle Alex girlfriend" She said and ran away.

I laughed and turn to Alex to see him looking at me.

"Let's go" I said pulling him outside. We walked to his car and I got in the passenger seat while he got in the driver seat. He started the car and drove off.

"Am I gonna stay in the car?" He asked not taking his eyes off the road.

"You can come in with me if you want" I offered.

"Sure" He said placing his hand on my thigh.

Minutes later♡

Alex finally reached my house and we got out of the car. I opened the door and walked in with him and saw my step mom sitting on the sofa reading a book.

She heard the door open and looked up from her book , she looked at me and Alex but she looked at him longer.

"Let's go" I said pulling him upstairs before she could say anything. I pulled him into my room and closed the door.

"Lay or sit on my bed while I shower" I said walking to my closet and talking out a bra and a pair of panties.

"Ight" He said. I turned towards him to see him laying on my bed. I laughed then walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I did my business and got out of the shower putting on my bra and panties I carried with me.

I opened the door and walked out ignoring Alex eyes on me.

"Damn..." He whispered. I looked over to him to see him looking at me while licking his lips.

"Why you looking at me like I'm some type of  meal?" I said laughing.

"Oh ma you are and I wanna eat-" But I cut him off.

"Stop talking" I said feeling my face heat up.

"Come here" He said sitting up from the bed.

"We're gonna be late" I said but walked over to him. When I reached him he held onto my hips and lift me up then placed me on his lap.

"Babe-" I started saying but got cut of by him smashing his lips onto mine. I held onto his face and pulled him closer while his fingers played with the waistband of my panties. I took one of my hands off his face and pushed it under his shirt and rubbed my finger on his abs.

"YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE" My inner thought screamed at me

"Oh yeah" I said back. I pulled away from his lips and got off his lap.

"Babe seriously" He said annoyed.

"Shut up" I laughed and walked to my closet I took out my outfit and changed while ignoring Alex eyes on me. I curled my hair then put on a few rings and a little lip gloss.

I took up my bag and looked at Alex letting him know I was ready

"You look beautiful ma" He said walking up to me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you babe I think we're late" I said taking up my phone.

"Yeah we are , let's go" He said holding my hand then we walked out of my room. We walked downstairs and saw my step mom once again.

"Who's that?" She asked looking Alex up and down.

"My boyfriend" I said glaring at her.

"Does your dad know?" She asked still looking at him.

"No and why you looking at him like that?" I asked.

"No reason anyways your dad and I are going out and your step brother is with some girl" She said rolling her eyes.

"K I'll stay at Everleigh or just stay home" I said.

"I don't care" She said and took up her phone.

I ignored her and walked out of the house with Alex.......

~♡~

Thank you so much for 1.56k views💕