"You two!"

"Please tell me that is not who I think it is," I sighed and slumped forward, already dreading my near future.

"Depends, who do you think it is? His voice is a bit different now so you might not know who it is."

"I swear if that is All Mi-"

"What are two students doing here?" All Might, or Toshinori Yagi, came to us with a confused look and arm in a sling.

"I mean, we're sorta involved in the case. I wonder what we're doing outside right after it finished," I rolled my eyes as I looked at his deflated, weak form up and down.

"Hm, what do you mean? You're just kids, why would you be involved in such an important case?"

"Were you even paying attention in there?" I narrowed my eyes at him as Shoto looked between us.

"Of course I was! Even if I just retired, I still have some responsibilities. But from where I'm standing, 2 children have no place in there."

"All Might, I mean absolutely no respect when I say I am his brother," Shoto deadpanned at the man who seemed to have no idea what he was talking about.

"Oh! Yes, how could that slip my mind! Of course young Todoroki! Although I think your friend should go home, he seems to have some injuries that he should mend to."

"Bitch I-"

He jerked his head towards me and interrupted my retort. "I advise you to refrain from such language around me."

"Yeah, because you can totally kick my ass right now. Just because I'm injured doesn't mean your weak shit for arms can do anything to me."

"Excuse me? You little-"

"Listen, listen. Mr 'number one,' you claim to be the number one hero but it takes more than brute strength which you no longer have to be a hero. And from the sounds of it, you don't seem to have the brains."

"What are you talking about?! Just because I'm retired now doesn't mean you can disrespect me!"

"And just because I'm quirkless doesn't mean you can disrespect me."

"What?!"

"Yeah, remember you stomping on my dreams? Well guess what? I'm in the hero course and tied for third place at the sports festival. I was fucking kidnapped and you don't remember saving me because all you cared about was your flashy ass fight with All For One. And guess what? I'm not fuicking done. Watch me become the number one hero, first quirkless hero, and be better than you in every way."

He gaped at me after my rant, flapping his mouth around like a fish out of water. He stood there for a few moments before Shota drove up and we walked past him.

As I walked past him I couldn't help from whispering one last thing to him.

"Bitch Might."

⁜Flashback End⁜

Right now, I only have one arm in a cast and bandages around my torso and other arm.

There was this really nice detective, his name was Naomasa Tsukauchi. Turns out, he's the regular who always comes to the cafe when it opens since it's near his work and he also loves my coffee. With enough creamer, as he says.

I had to briefly explain my week to him. Luckily, Shota, and all my friends were there to both help me and so I only had to say it once.

At Shota's multiple orders, I will be meeting Hound Dog for therapy twice a week.