Haneul smile cheekily before sitting up,

“Here a breakfast for you, eat this then go clean up. And then, eat this medicine. Last night you didn't took your medicine since you fall asleep, so better eat this, okay? ” Dr. Kang said and Haneul just slightly nodded.

It was pancake, with syrups.

Haneul grinned and start eating.

She think, that at least her day today started better.

She wonder what would happened today.

Will it be good?

Sad? Disappointed?

Happy?

She shook off her thoughts, and focus on her breakfast instead.

-

Riki have been strolling around the hospital hall for about 10 minutes, as he gets so bored being at his room. Actually, his intention to stroll and look around was only one. It was because, he was searching for that someone.

That someone was non other than,

Lee Haneul.

He haven't saw her around in a day , yesterday. He admitted it that living at the hospital without seeing her or talk to her feels empty and lonely.

Or another word. He miss her.

He knew he could go to her room to search for her , but he rather not doing that. Because, Haneul didn't actually told him that he could go there freely.

So, he will only go there unless Haneul invited him. Plus, her privacy mattered to him, so that's why he will only talk to her when he saw her around.

And maybe today is his luck, that he just saw Haneul at the bench, under the tree where they usually hang or goes to.

He smiled happily before pushing his wheelchair towards Haneul direction.

“Haneul!” Riki beamed excitedly,

The girl then turns around to the sound and smile, “Riki.. ”

Riki pushed his wheelchair and went to the left side of the bench . He then look at the sky , and stood still there. Feeling a bit awkward to the situation .

He blinked a couple times before gathering his confidence to open his mouth to start a conversation .

To break this awkward sensual .

“We h-haven't talk yesterday, where have you been?” Riki asked to the girl.

“I went out with my cousin, but then i spent my day at my house - since i found out my mom are sick, i got worried and yeah.. i also got to eat my dad samgaetang” She explained and chuckled as she remembered her dad cooking .

“Oh that's nice, and seemed fun. Well do you have a good day then?”

“.... I think its a good day” Haneul mumbled as she play with her finger. Because she, herself know, yesterday wasn't really a good day to her.

But she still consider it as a good day. Since she did feels happy,  because of the flower fields, her parents, and samgaetang.

The things that make her doubt about being happy or thinking it was a good day, was knowing her mom sick, and his brother lied, or knowing him purposely hide the truth from his own sister.

And not forgetting, the small argument.

She shook the thoughts off, and smile.

“Well, what about you Riki? Did you have a good day yesterday?” Haneul asked back,

And Riki quickly shook his head, saying no.

“It was boring” He pouted.

Hanuel laughed at Riki sudden behavior changed.

“May i know why?”

“I was alone, and you were no where to be seen. Its boring, I got no one to talk - i mean i do like and want some time to be alone sometimes but not at being lonely”  Riki rambled.

“Its just a day though, look im here today~”  Haneul said and Riki still pouting with his hand folding.

“Yeah but yesterday was hell without you” Riki muttered, and Haneul grinned.

“Oh wow, you miss me that much?” She asked and Riki ears suddenly turned red, as he feels a bit shy and flustered.

“Im not saying 'i miss you' , it just my day feels incomplete, boring, and gloomy without seeing you” Riki explained proudly, literally ignoring the facts that his ears were red.

Haneul let out a chuckled.

“Okay if you say so” She said sarcastically.

“But Riki, this is a weird question. Do you know what is the meaning of my name?” She added, and look straight to his eyes.

Riki didn't know what to reply, as he went silence for a seconds.

And before he could answer, Haneul speak up.

“Just tell me if you didn't know, im not gonna be mad or something” She asked and Riki slightly nodded shyly.

“Since you didn't know, i want you to find its meaning. Then, if you already find the meaning , go to my room at anytime, and i will tell you something”

She continued, leaving Riki in confusion.

“Tell me something what?” Riki asked,

“You'll see”

“But i wanna know now—

Riki sentences then got cut off by a sudden question ,

“.. Don't you think the sky look so beautiful today?” Haneul asked.

And Riki just smiled, forgetting what he was about to say before getting cut off.

“It is beautiful”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chuu chuuu ~ here's come another update!! :3

Anyways i posted a video of inspiration to this book on my Instagram story (@/shhoonie) , and since you're the reader of this book, you NEED to see it.

If its disappear, you can still see it on my highlight post for wattpad on my profile. ^~^

Have a good day everyone ✨ also , i really enjoy enhypen x txt performance omg !!

Have a good day everyone also , i really enjoy enhypen x txt performance omg !!