"Of course! Here" She took out her phone and searched Kriti's contact, giving it to you.

"Thank you"

"Don't be, really" She smiled again.

You transferred her contact number in yours, saving it as 'Kriti' with a smile.

"Do you have a pic of her?" You asked her again, she nodded, took her phone, tapped away, gave it to you back.

Kriti was so chubby the last time you saw her, now, she was even more beautiful. You had missed her.

 You had missed her

(Pic not mine)

"She's so pretty, no wonder you like her" you gave her the phone back.

"Yup" She blushed.

"Awwww she's blushing" Chloe cooed. You all laughed.

Ring

The school bell rang. You all got up from your seat picking up your belongings.

"Y/n, a second please?" Adrien asked. You nodded and you both went to a corner.

"What is it?"

"I was wondering if....you wanted to hang out today? To forget today's bad events, I mean" He asked rubbing his neck and looking away, a small blush tinted on his cheeks.

"Um, sure I..don't have any plans today so....okay!" You said, also wanting to hang out with your best friend after a long time.

"Okay then, at 4?" He asked in which you nodded in response.

"Where though?" You asked as you both started to walk back upstairs to your class.

"I was thinking André's Ice cream" Adrien said.

"André's ice cream it is!" You concluded with a smile.

"But will your father allow it..?" You trailed off.

"Oh yeah I already asked him for permission. He said yes, but with 'gorilla' on the tail" He chuckled quoting 'gorilla' as you named his bodyguard. You chuckled as well.

The rest of the walk was in silence, except when Adrien moved his hand near yours slowly, wanting to hold it. You were oblivious to the Blonde boy's actions.

As you were thinking about another certain blonde, who unbeknownst to you, are the same person.

Yet, you were still suspicious of the two blondes being the same person.

While Adrien was trying to hold your hand, the back of his much bigger one's brushed against your smaller one's back, bringing you out of your daydream of the leather-clad superhero.

You both blushed looking in each other's eyes, instantly turning your gaze away.

You tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear in nervousness and closed your eyes shut tightly, clenching your fist.