KITTY!

Is it just me or he looks super hawt in the picture?

Ahahaha...continue-

~~~~~~~~

Its been 2 weeks since you found Aster.

You helped your mum in packing her things, then trained to take care of Aster, bought some toys and a crib for him. You had also hired a babysitter and discussed to them about the timings, amount of money they want, and went to school. And luckily no one had a slightest clue that you were now a teen mom. And for the Adoption Papers, your mother 'took care of them'. So in the end, you have an adopted son.

You also needed to tell Chat about it.

You don't know when he will be back, so all you can do is wait for him. You also made him a welcome back gift. It was a sketch of you and him playfighting each other.

Right now, you were going back home from school. You had a project that you have to complete with Marinette and Lila, but Mari is in Shanghai, and Lila is a bitch wannabe liar. So you will call Mari and tell her about the project, and do your part while Marinette does hers where she is. And Lila will probably make a lie to not do it.

You hummed a tune to yourself while entering the house. It was quiet, since your mother had already left this morning. Guess you will start a new life now.

"Amelia!" You called for the babysitter, and she came running down the stairs.

"Hi y/n, Aster was an Angel today. He has ate and I have cleansed him up. And now he's sleeping" Amelia said smiling. You gave her a small grin.

"Thank you Amelia, so how much will it be for today?" You asked as you took out your purse from your bag.

"6$ will be it" you snapped your head up.

"Amelia that's way too less! Take some more, you've been taking care of Aster so good! You deserve it"

"Thank you but I can't accept it. Its 1$ per hour for me" She said.

"But you babysit kids, and I know how handful they can be, shouldn't you ask for more money?" You said emphasising on 'kids'. Amelia shook her head no.

"I do, but I love doing it for free! That is why I don't charge much money because I enjoy taking care of kids!" She exclaimed.

"Okay then if you say so. But if you need some, just ask me alright?" You said handing the 6$ to her. She happily took it and bid you goodbye before leaving out of the door.

You sighed and went up the stairs to your room. You threw your school bag on the bed and belly-flopped on the bed. You stayed there for good 5 minutes then got up, picked up your phone and dialed Marinette's number.

After 3 rings, she picked up.

You: normal, Marinette: Italic

"Hello?"

"Hey Marinette!"

"Hi y/n, what's up?"

"I needed to tell you about our project. Miss Bustier has partnered students for it"

"Oh yeah, I got the message from the school. What's it about?"

You explained the project to her (I don't have Ideas for one hah)

"Ohhh, okay! Which part will you take?"

"The second part, you?"

"Alright then I'll take the first part"