51.

Zhan stare at Yibo and his tears started to flow. He don't know the reason why he is crying is it because Yibo is dead right now and he is talking to a ghost and he still don't want to believe or is it because Yibo said of letting him go.

"So it was really my imagination that we love each other because in real life you didn't even lo" Yibo cut Zhan.

"I love you Zhan. I really love you. If you felt pain. I felt pain more. I am regretting on why we didn't even meet when I am still alive." Zhan interrupt Yibo.

"Deja vu" Zhan said.

"Huh? " Yibo ask clueless.

"You said it too, to me" Zhan utter.

"Coz it's true I'm really regretting and even blaming heavens why they didn't let us meet when I am still alive" Yibo said.

"I don't want to let you go" Zhan said again. This time Yibo goes near to Zhan. Yibo really want to hold Zhan face right now, he really want to kiss Zhan. So he did. Zhan was shock of Yibo sudden move but he didn't feel Yibo's lips into his.

"I really wanna kiss you so bad. I want to hug you. I want to take care of you. I honestly fucking mad right now hearing your conversation with your friend. You don't know I am still in a state of punching your boyfriend" Zhan cut Yibo.

"Yibo is my boyfriend don't punch yourself, even you did a mistake don't hurt yourself coz I already forgive you I hope you forgive me too" Zhan utter. Hearing this Yibo want to ask what is Zhan talking but when he remember Zhan condition he ask something else.

"Sorry to ask but I want to be aware what mistake did I made? " Yibo ask. He notice Zhan pouted lips. Yibo seeing this he tempted to kiss so he did again. Zhan shake his head.

"I guess in my imagination as what my crush said" Hearing crush Yibo glare at him. Zhan only reply him with a smile.

"I love seeing your smile Zhan-ge" Yibo said. "Smile often please, you look more beautiful when you smile" he added. Zhan felt heat in his cheeks.

"Y-you're pervert " Zhan said.

"What? how asking you to smile  make me pervert?. " Yibo ask.

"My imagination of you that you're a pervert and I guess it's really true since even here in real world you're also pervert" Zhan utter. Yibo chuckle.

"I won't deny. If I am alive you really busy making erotic sounds in this room right now" Yibo said.

"Wang Yibo" Zhan yelled.

"Ssssh. Quiet Zhan-ge. Even this room is sound proof what if my brother appear suddenly here. He will think you're crazy now for screaming my handsome name at the end they will sent you to mental hospital" Yibo said and smirk.

"Fuck you even here you're really annoying" Zhan hiss.

"You know we can't fuck each other Zhan. But you're more annoying. How can you let Ziyi saw your legs to her ha?" Yibo said and didn't hide his irritation. But instead paying attention of Yibo's complain he subconscious utter this one.

"Should I go back to daydreaming about you so that we can fuck? " Zhan utter. Yibo hearing this choke with his own saliva.

"Zhan-ge d-did we really make love in your imagination? " Yibo ask. Zhan didn't shy to nod at Yibo.

How lucky that Yibo in your imagination is Yibo in his thought.

"And you didn't stop until I lose conscious. " Zhan added. Hearing this Yibo chuckle.

"I don't blame your imagination on that Yibo. I mean over me because you really give Yibo in your imagination the same character I am. Looking how sexy you're how could I stop wrecking your ass" Zhan hit Yibo's boldness. He let a deep sigh when his hands didn't even touch Yibo's chest. Yibo really indeed a ghost right now.