32.

Yibo is now driving Zhan to Yunmeng hospital surely they love each other  but their day isn't complete if each of them won't end up being annoyed to each other.

"Fuck you Wang Yibo! " Xiao Zhan yelled at the top of his lungs when he saw a hickey on his neck when he check his looks in his mirror. And notice the hickey in visible part.

"What's your problem again? " Yibo said annoyed tone he don't have a mood to joke around.

"Didn't I told you not to put hickey in my neck?! are you stupid, deaf or what?! " Zhan didn't stop yelling inside the closed car and it gives more irritation to Yibo.

"If some of your co-workers saw that. Esp. that ugly guy and ask why you have my love bite. Just tell them truth that  it's not your fault. It's Wang Yibo's fault. Easy as that. No need to lie. Beside liars go to hell" Yibo said. Zhan gritted his teeth.

"What I have done in my past life to suffer like this? " Zhan mumble. They remain silent until they reach at Yunmeng hospital.

"Take care my driver" Zhan joke when they reach at the hospital. Yibo rolled his eyes.

"Don't start Zhan. I  am not in a mood" Yibo said hearing this Zhan pouted.

"Are you still mad at me?. Do you want to come inside?" Zhan said and caress Yibo's arm. By Zhan doing this it give electricity to Yibo's system.

"Stop it" Yibo said and let a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry okay?. What should I do to make you feel better? " Zhan ask in sad tone.

"No need. Stop it" Yibo said. He  really can't say it properly to stop caressing his arm coz his member start being hard he know Zhan will hit him again.

"Are you really that mad?. I'm really sorry" Zhan asking again for Yibo's forgiveness while still caressing his arm.

"Fuck Zhan stop it you making my little brother awake." Yibo said and bite his lowerlip.

"Huh? " Zhan ask and look at him clueless.

"Stop caressing my arm. I'm getting hard now" there he go and he never wrong he received hit from Zhan while Zhan blush.

"You're really something. I want to make it up to you. But you're here being pervert. What's with you Wang Yibo?! " Zhan ask in annoyed tone.

"We're okay. Didn't I said I am not mad at you. And beside it not my fault if my little brother awake. Who told you to caress my arm with your soft hands? " Yibo snorted.

"I said I want to make it up to you. It's not my fault." Zhan talk back.

"Whatever you say. You'll be late now. And you will blame it to me again" Yibo utter. "I only acknowledge my fault with that hickey and   nothing more" he added and by that he received a hit from Zhan again.

"You're really something. I gotta go" Zhan said and Yibo nod. "Take care. I love you" he added and peck Yibo's lips.

"Mn. I love you more." he then pulled Zhan and give him a soft kiss. "See you later. Don't forget to say my handsome name if they'll ask you. " Yibo said after he broke their kiss. Zhan rolled his eyes and he open the door.

As soon as Zhan get inside the hospital Yibo drove his car heading to their house. He decided to go to their mansion instead of his condo.

****

Cheng Xiao felt the absence of Yibo's presence. After Yibo recovery she felt that Yibo is so far away from her. And she misses Yibo, she  needs Yibo right now but instead of Yibo is here with her this Xu Kai is the one who always present in her darkest days. But she understand that Yibo had an amnesia and not used to it being with her, being sweet to her since Yibo sees her only as friend but everytime she think that there's an unborn child that growing inside her womb and didn't yet tell Yibo she felt scared, scared because if  Yibo knows that she's pregnant and it's not from him, Yibo will fully lost to her.