Sorahiko Torino

Izuku POV

I wake to the feeling of movement I open my eyes just in time to see the girl I 'saved' yesterday yawn. When she did it was like an arrow was shot through my heart. She then noticed I was awake and start bowing while apologizing. " um you have nothing to apologize for" I say in my morning voice. " so your not mad I cuddled with you" she said quietly but loud enough for me to hear." A slight blush peered on my face as I nervously put out " no why would I be mad, plus it was kinda cute" I chuckled at the end sorta embarrassed. When she heard me she buried her head into the pillow to hide her blush.

"Hey toga" she lifted her head "call me himeko" I looked in her eyes "right himeko chan are you okay like to you need to vent anything more I'm here if you need me" she smiled cutely and calmly stated I had nothing to worry about. "Well let's go get breakfast" We got up and went to the kitchen. My mom was already there and almost done with the food. "Good Morning love burgs I saw you sleeping but you just looked so peaceful I couldn't." Mom said from the kitchen. We both immediately turned crimson but didn't deny anything. "G-good morning to you too mom." Toga looked like she was spacing out. "Toga ... Toga ... TOGA!" With that she finally broke her trance and said good morning to my mom.

TimeSkip btyb Izuku and toga

(Two days later at the beach) (A/N toga went home Izuku took her there) I was waiting on the highest pile of garbage waiting for All Might that's when I heard sand shifting behind me. I turned around and saw too people. A skinny skeleton that looked intimidated which I knew was all might and then a short old man whom I immediately recognized. "Gran Torino!!" I floated down "you did hero work with my grandma can you tell me all about her." "Not right now kid we have to train OFA I'll tell you all about her once we're done your training." He quickly cut me off. "Now I know you've been working out already but just to be sure we're gonna build some more muscle" I tilted my head in confusion. "Your going to be moving this garbage off the beach" I put my fist in my hand "oh I got it"

-Two hours later- I was pulling a refrigerator with All Might on top of when Gran Torino suddenly stopped me. " now that you've done a little bit of muscle building, let's work on OFA go ahead and try to activate it"  'well considering when I float I don't go all out because I don't want to go into space I should probably do the same' I thought. I try to use as little as possible to be able to do regular every day things which I estimate to be around 15 percent. Black lightning cracked around me. "How much are you using sonny" I heard Gran Torino say. "I think around 15" I returned. I heard the sound of a jet activating and dodged Gran Torino in time. "Great dodge kid but are you ready for the next one" he shouted. His constant movement moved a lot of the sand causing it to block my vision. He took advantage of that and began to strike me from different angles. It was a pattern left left back of the head right leg right when he finished the pattern I reached out to get his leg but he swiftly flipped over me and kicked by back. I went face first in the ground. 'I see why all might looked scared of him' I pondered still in the ground. As I sat up he told me good job and that we were done for the day and he and all might left.

"Hey Mom I'm home!" I yell as I enter the door. "Welcome home Izuku you came just in time for dinner" I heard her say from the kitchen. "Sit at the table I'll bring you food right out"  I sat down and waited, as she was out my food down we heard a knock at the door. I was going to get up and get it but mom stopped me. "I'll get it she said" I sat back down and waited for my mom to come back.

Inko pov

I walk towards the door as I wonder who could be behind it. When I opened it the answer surprised me. It was the girl Izuku had brought home with him the other day with what looks like a backpack. And she was crying. "H-hello miss inko" she was sobbing between her words. "What's wrong dear" I asked her. "Well m-my parents kicked me out and I-I don't have anywhere to go" she kept her head down. "What about your friends" " well Izuku is my only true friend so if it's not much I was going to ask if I can stay here" she paused "just to get myself on track and then I'll move in to an apartment!" "Nonsense you can stay as long as you li-" I was interrupted as she gave me a tight hug. I didn't know what to do so I just gave her a hug back. "Let's go inside me and Izuku were just about to eat" we both head inside.

Himeko pov

'Izuku and his my are so nice' me and miss inko walk into the dinning room. When Izuku saw me he immediately got up and hugged me. "What's wrong himeko chan why're you crying" I began to cry harder I don't deserve a friend like him. "My parents kicked me ou" before I could even finish he blurted out- "well you can stay here me and my mom will take care of you" I giggle 'how can him and his mom be so similar' "what's wrong himeko" "nothing I just thought it was funny how you and your mom think so much alike, she already said I could stay."  I hugged him again "thank you for being so nice to me Izuku" "no problem even if we just me you already mean a lot to me" I felt my cheeks heat up.  His mom came in and saw us she then smirked and evil type of smirk that made us both jump away and blush uncontrollably.

Izuku pov

After we finished eating himeko took a shower after I did. I was laying in my bed when I heard the door open. When I saw her steam came out my head.

She looked confused as if nothing was happening

She looked confused as if nothing was happening. I asked her about her clothes. "This is what i normally wear to sleep." She said looking at her clothes. I was still a little bit flustered the she climbed into the bed and got under the covers. Leaving a space between us, we slowly drifted off to sleep.

4:38 am. Crying... crying sniff sniff. I woke up and heard crying I looked to my left to see himeko crying in her sleep. "Himeko.. Himeko!" I tried to wake her up. 'She must be having a nightmare' I scooted closer to her and then cuddle with her. I ran my fingers through her hand in attempts of calming her down. She stopped crying but held onto me tightly. I continued to hold her then I went to sleep.

1264 words
Thank you for reading