The Futur is full of surprise

A/N: Hey guys, you are going to be so happy because I just found some time to do a new chapter! 

Also, I wanted to say thanks to my friend Amelia to read the first draft of my Fan-Fic. Go and check her profile, she's a writer of her own and she writes pretty funny Fan-Fic. Her 'name' is Hetalian_4ever.

And I wanted to thanks you to dear readers for being so patient while waiting for me to get my business done! Anyways enjoy~~~~~~

Oh! Also, Because I really want to say that I'm sorry for not doing as much work as I wanted, I got the idea to do a kind of 'truth or dare' game. You can ask me any question you want in the comments below or dare me to do anything and i'll do/answer it. But there are three rules;-You can't ask me what is my real name, Address or phone number. -You can't dare me to kiss or do dirty stuff with A BOY (and dirty things with a girl). -You CAN'T ASK me love life questions. Maybe I'll answer them, maybe not.

"Oh! I HAVE A DARE LACY!"

"And what would it be MybestfriendfromschoolthatwewillsayhernameisElsa?"

"I dare you to..... I dare you to write a FrUk Fan-fic and show it to everybody! A R-18 one!"

"What is the problem with people wanting England to kill me. First Romano, then you!"

"ohONHONHON~"

"Let me guess, Francis is the next one going to try?"

".......Maybe, lol"

WARNING: SWEARING! (but get over it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*OMG like big time cut of to to WW2* Third person P.o.v *

 It has been years since Italy and Germany became friends. Now, each other had a little more 'feeling' for the other, a crush. They were both really shy to admit so, Germany being the worst. They had made a new friend, Japan, who always seem to be calm, cool-headed, intelligent, but he was also very nice.  HE is a specialist into miniaturizing and inventing. He even showed Italy and Germany what yaoi was. He doesn't get angry really often.

Italy was still trying to make Germany remember him, his past, that they were 'lovers', In short, when he was The Holy Roman Empire, but each time he would try, Germany would either say that what he was doing was stupid or he didn't give a shit about it.

Right now, the three of them together were eating.

"Germany, Germany!" Said Italy, really cheerful.

"Vhat now, Italy" Answered Germany, quite annoyed. He was sure that it would be stupid. 

"I made another white flag"

Germany Could feel his blood boiling in him. "ITALY! CUT IT OFF VITH THOSE VHITE FLAGS" He snapped, really loud, making the Italian jump-scare.

"VEEE~ Japan, help me please." He said, running towards his calm friend to hide behind him, tears i his brown eyes. "I don't want to die! I'm still a virgin! I don't want to die a virgin!"

"Doitsu-san, Italia-kun, Please calm down" Said Japan. "And, I wonder, Italia-kun, why are you making all those white flags? Does It means you hate war?"

"Huh?I do hate war, Japan. I lost someone really important, who was really close and dear to me. That's Why I hate wars" Said Italy, his voice full of melancholy"