Part 1

what would happen if i just... no, no one would even notice but maybe, just maybe, that's a good thing...

I take a deep breath, the cold air easing my mind a little. Is this what i want..? I sighed and traced my fingertips over the edge of the bench i was sitting on. If your not happy in life then its not worth living, if i could forget everything i would and i will, when the time is right, i'll end everything.

I stand up, my head aching a little bit as i walk by the road. After several minutes i see a man sitting on a bench staring at the river ahead. He seemed to notice i was there, tilting his head slightly, he gestured me to sit with him and i obliged to his wish.

We both sat there in silence, staring at the river, it was better that way, no tension between us. After loosing focus i look to my side, hes gone, and a note was left in his place. I read it, and decided i should do what it says. so i did, i came back the next night. 

 He nodded when i got there so i sat down again, this time taking a glance at him, noticing his stone expression, his dull eyes. I wondered what this man had been through until i realised that i shouldn't get involved with other peoples personal business, it just causes problems.

I came the next day and so on, but this didn't stop the continuous thoughts that i kept on getting... they wouldn't go away.

//im so sorry this story is so short.. i'll try make some longer ones soon! anyway enjoy the next 2 parts!//