,rewop reh em tnarG

,enorht eht ot sserieh eht 

,luenaH nooM

,nerdlihc ruoy fo eno fo ecifircas A

,ecifircas ym tpecca esaelP

,nwonknu eht fo stiripS!"

The candles which were lit died out immediately. Everyone waited in silence for something to happen. When nothing happened, Young laughed out loud. "Ha! You don't even have a chalk circle drawn! The incantation didn't work for you losers!"

"That's where you're wrong," Hunter's voice changed to his own, before his eyes flashed. A chalk circle slowly revealed itself under Young's body with his own blood...

How? How were they able to make him bleed without him being able to feel it? "You have to stay silent for the bells to chime so there- mmph!" 

Jungkook caused a root to cover his mouth. "Hm? You were saying something?" He raised an perfectly arched eyebrow. All of them remain silent until they heard the first bell chime.

One.

Two...

Three...

Her eyes shot open and she sat upright, gasping for air. She looked at her hands and pinched herself. Wincing slightly, she realized that she was back in her own body, alive. Without ropes tied on. Looking down, she held in a breath.

The chalk circle.

Her breaths had gotten heavier, her head fuzzy as she struggled to stand up, the world like a major whirlpool spinning fast. She glanced back at her hands again and almost yelped. They were black...

And instead of fingers...

They were sharping into talons....

Hunter's eyes fluttered open as a light shone quite a distance from where he was laying face down.

Am I dead? Was the first thought that had popped up in his head.

He heard a sudden screech which sounded both strange and too familiar to never forget.

Haneul...

He quickly sat up and saw a giant orb of black hovering over the chalk circle. Looking closer, half of a body with an arm sticking out highlighted in his vision. The face...

"Haneul!" He yelled, standing up.

She looked at him, acting as if she was trying to grab onto him and screamed back, "Help me!" The orb pulled her in and dispelled, leaving a black silhouette. Wings emerged and enlarged from her back. The wings turned from light and feathery to rough and membranous since as it flapped, the sound bounced off the walls,

Her hands grew into talons, horns started to grow out of her head, eyes grew on both of her cheeks, her teeth became fangs. Her skin was black, inky black, only her face was her normal skin color. Her hair color changed to a deeper black with streaks of red hidden.

She crashed to the ground and surprisingly didn't break her legs in the fall. "Stay away," she hissed at him before turning her attention to someone else.

Young.

He, too, had undergone this transformation. Hunter looked back and forth between the two before Haneul lunged in first, punching Young upwards and flying towards him at speeds that Hunter couldn't fly at or imagine.