Welcome To The Playground

Vi grunted as she hoisted herself up onto the roof. Powder soon came along after her, followed by Y/N, Claggor, then Mylo.

"Hey, Powder! Y/N! Come take a look."

Vi called. She waved for Powder to come over. Powder looked up and followed Vi. Y/N did the same after putting on their skates. Skates were good for running, but not for climbing.

Powder and Y/N went over to the edge of the roof, looking over the beautiful city with no hesitation.

"Woah.."

Powder said.

"You said it.."

Y/N responded.

Vi chuckled and put her hands on her hips, examining it all with them. It truly was beautiful. In a way.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?"

Claggor approached behind them as a blimp flew overhead. It was huge! Like, really huge! Powder looked as the blimp flew off as her face switched to a determined expression.

"One day.. I'm gonna ride in one of those things."

Mylo approached from behind and made a finger gun towards the blimp, shooting it.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down."

Vi rolled her eyes and pushed his hand aside as he still smiled. Claggor looked towards Vi with a worried face.

"V-Vi, are you sure about this? Look, if we get caught, we're--"

Vi sighed and responded.

"We're not going to get caught."

Everyone jumped down onto a second, lower roof. Y/N snorted and poked Claggor.

"Yeah, Claggor. Stop being such a worry wart."

Y/N then proceeded to skate ahead a bit with their arms behind their head, bumping up and down from the bumps in the roof. One time, they almost tripped while Claggor and Mylo snickered.

Vi continued.

"We'll be in and out before anyone notices."

They then reached the end of the roof, where they needed to slide down the edge of the roof, jump on a balcony, and jump onto the next roof.

"Alright, everybody, follow me. Just.. Don't look down."

Vi made it look so easy.. Y/N knew it definitely wasn't going to be easy for them though. Maybe they should at least put on their elbow and knee guards so that they wont be hurt as bad. And while we're at it, maybe they should put on their helmet and gloves. So that's exactly what they did.

Mylo was next, then Claggor. All of them made it look so easy. Y/N and Powder were the only ones left on the roof now. Y/N skated to the edge and did exactly what Vi said not to do. Look down. Powder did so as well.

Mylo sighed as did Claggor.

"Called it! This is on you, Vi."

"I'll go get them.."